Iceman™

4 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

have you even played Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart? all 4K glory and less than 35GB - that's Kraken and my benchmark

HFW could very well be like 45-50GB comparatively if we think what was done with Rift Apart 

sigh.  same question to you. Have you played HFW?   May be reserve your thoughts and benchmark "AFTER" you play the game?

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

GT sport itself is 115gb on PS4 and doesn't even has half the content of gt7. GT7 size will also get bigger as time goes on. 

Cant wait to Uninstall it .......:dance:

................and install this instead :fear1:

38 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Scapes itself must be taking a lot of space. No way kaz will compress them come what may.  

Yeah GTS scapes is like 30GB extra download, and GT7 has even more location and probably used newer higher res cameras.

4 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Yeah GTS scapes is like 30GB extra download, and GT7 has even more location and probably used newer higher res cameras.

Wow thats a lot & he’s doubling the locations for this game. 

In GT Sport there were just over 1,200 Scapes locations set in 23 countries around the world. The locations varied from beauty spots to industrial landscapes, and from race tracks to places where you cannot even reasonably get a car.

That number is set to at least double with GT7, with the Scapes team now logging some 60 countries on their travels over the last five years. You can see in the game build featured in the video that there’s 2,568 Scapes locations which include places like Argentina, Bolivia, and Madagascar. By launch we’ll probably see a couple hundred more.

6 hours ago, 0verlord said:

have you even played Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart? all 4K glory and less than 35GB - that's Kraken and my benchmark

are you seriously comparing rift apart and gt7??  and then cribbing about game sizes?   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, KrIzAliD said:

are you seriously comparing rift apart and gt7??  and then cribbing about game sizes?   

I am comparing rift apart and HFW as both are 3rd person action adventure games

gt7 and hfw threads got mixed up coz both their sizes were revealed recently to be 90+gigs 

main point is massive game sizes are not good for a 667gb internal drive - I am sure nobody will disagree 

5 hours ago, 0verlord said:

I am comparing rift apart and HFW as both are 3rd person action adventure games

gt7 and hfw threads got mixed up coz both their sizes were revealed recently to be 90+gigs 

main point is massive game sizes are not good for a 667gb internal drive - I am sure nobody will disagree 

I for one don't mind, as long as the game is worth it. 

As for questioning the compression tech, 90gigs is better than 130gigs any day.

• Like 2

On 1/2/2022 at 6:36 PM, Nathan.Drake said:

Anybody willing to dutch in for Gran Turismo 7 Anniversary Edition? It comes with physical version of PS5 game and digital code for ps4 version. 

I am looking for somebody who is interested in the PS4 code.

PS: Mods, If this is not the correct place to post this request please let me know. 

I'm also planning to do this. I'll get the Anniversary edition and give the PS4 code for 2750 to any interested party.

If anyone is interested, drop me a DM.

So finally when GT7 launches and everyone moves to playing it...........................

.............. that should give me a perfect opportunity to get a single win on GT Sport :blush:

• Haha 2

Last i played was GT5. I just found it too difficult for my liking. Never had such issue with Forza Motorsport series. I know its comparing Apples and Oranges. Maybe Someday i'll give GT series another try.