Iceman™

19 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Did you get an pre order bonus? 100,000 credits and 3 cars?

They’ll send via email in a day

6 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Pre ordered from Amazon. Still not dispatched.

10 minutes ago, Walker said:

?

7 minutes ago, Iceman™ said:

Have got it for both . Will be playing on PS4 until I can find a Five

:nerves: Didn't plan on it especially just when i got XSS. 

But FOMO is getting to me . I might end up getting it on PS4 as well. Thought i could wait until PS5 but if performance/visuals are like GT sport, i can make do with PS4 for now.

Guys playing this game already - can you confirm if you are seeing players from other region (from your friends' list in rankings?)

I believe in GT Sport, it only showed players from same region that you got your game from and also online would only be restricted to those servers.  Is it still the same here as well? 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Those who preordered don’t forget to check your email for the preorder goodies key

I pre ordered from Amazon. No email yet for goodies.

32 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

:nerves: Didn't plan on it especially just when i got XSS. 

But FOMO is getting to me . I might end up getting it on PS4 as well. Thought i could wait until PS5 but if performance/visuals are like GT sport, i can make do with PS4 for now.

Same happened with me. No hands on a Ps5 but I am a sucker for GT series so couldn't simply resist and got it for Ps4. Going by the reviews so far PS4 visuals are quite good although Ps5 are obviously better.

Amazon has shipped the game. Coming from bhiwandi Maharashtra. Delivery date is 8 March but I hope I can get it before.

Played about 1.5 hrs yesterday.

Finished the first menu book with japanese small cars ( Sunday races).

You start off with 20000 credits abs get to buy a 2 nd hand car ( as is GT tradition). Won 2 races which allow you to get the 2 other cars you didnt pick. So you get a total of 3 cars after 2 races

Spent the rest of the time getting gold in B level licenses. Which game me a Renault Clio and a Mitsubishi GTO

also earned a few raffle cards which I didn’t use

so in total for about 1.5-2 hrs of play I got 5 cars and 50k credits 

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

You start off with 20000 credits abs get to buy a 2 nd hand car ( as is GT tradition). Won 2 races which allow you to get the 2 other cars you didnt pick. So you get a total of 3 cars after 2 races

Spent the rest of the time getting gold in B level licenses. Which game me a Renault Clio and a Mitsubishi GTO

The GT series has always been pretty generous with in game credits. How is the dusense implementation? And did you try gyro driving, acg said it's very good. 

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nice.

All reviews mention it isn't easy to get credits and buy cars this time. Lot of grinding needed which I don't mind. Do let us know when you play multiplayer. Very interested in knowing how it goes.

6 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

The GT series has always been pretty generous with in game credits. How is the dusense implementation? And did you try gyro driving, acg said it's very good. 

Really love what they have done with the dual sense, gear shifting,  tyres fighting for grip, going over rumble strips etc you can feel everything

• Thanks 1