Iceman™

I was out of town so server down didn't affect me. However I was following updates on Reddit and people are extremely pissed. There is no doubt GT7 has a lot of issues and these Aholes are increasing them by nerfing the payouts. This Thursday is another update. Let's see what blows up now. This is my first ever pre order game and i enjoyed it till cafe, licensed and mission but now there is a void which I hope is filled by more championship races soon. 

MTX is always bad and what's worse is the audacity to nerf races to optimise spending. Not to mention the always online crap. Sony or not, they deserve all the flak they are getting now.

FH4 and FH5 which has online integrated in a deeper level has an offline mode. SMH!!

1 hour ago, harsh1387 said:

I was out of town so server down didn't affect me. However I was following updates on Reddit and people are extremely pissed. There is no doubt GT7 has a lot of issues and these Aholes are increasing them by nerfing the payouts. This Thursday is another update. Let's see what blows up now. This is my first ever pre order game and i enjoyed it till cafe, licensed and mission but now there is a void which I hope is filled by more championship races soon. 

GT7 will be supported for years to come. Its a long term vision. Lot of new missions, races,cars,tracks,etc will be added. Try Sport mode. Its terrifc. People going gaga over it with races like this even Super GT. 

1 minute ago, VelivolusDas said:

What's weird to wrap my head around is that they realised that the amount of credits earned through races is "not accurate" within a month of release.

Did they though? They decreased even more :P

11 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

MTX were there in GTS so it's fine as long as they increase payouts a bit more. Not talking about 500k per race though.

Excited for this :cheers: :panic:

Ya. Got the 1million free credit.

With recent statement they have addressed most of the concerns. Hopefully it's implemented well in April update. The backlash from fans and others was quite big so they had to do something about it. 

After various cars and tries i finally managed to win a race in Gr3 sport mode. I prefer Gr3 races more than Gr4 cos they are 5 laps and are more competitive. Although PD should look into the penalty stuff which needs improvement. 

12 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Ya. Got the 1million free credit.

With recent statement they have addressed most of the concerns. Hopefully it's implemented well in April update. The backlash from fans and others was quite big so they had to do something about it. 

After various cars and tries i finally managed to win a race in Gr3 sport mode. I prefer Gr3 races more than Gr4 cos they are 5 laps and are more competitive. Although PD should look into the penalty stuff which needs improvement. 

Are you in the Sim Nation India group?

Its a Whatsapp Group of Indian Sim Racers only. 

Edited by hope

1 hour ago, hope said:

Are you in the Sim Nation India group?

Its a Whatsapp Group of Indian Sim Racers only. 

No, i am not. How to get added?

1 hour ago, Vamos said:

Can it be claimed even if I didn't play the game when the server was down? :fear1:

I just played for a few hours on day 1. 

If you log in before 25th April this should be available to redeem.

22 minutes ago, chops10 said:

Slight contact is 3 second penalty, ruined many great battles :wallbash:

True.

But, worst part is many a times someone has rammed me from behind or side nudged me making me drop down positions and they recieve no penalty.

• Thanks 1