Iceman™

1 hour ago, hope said:

No not possible. 

Ok thanks for clarifying. So will play this on Indian account when i start.    Gotta get to the top of the friends leaderboard in each track. :P

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

I'm with US account and have no problem playing with EU or Indian players. Only Sports mode restricts you to the region, but you can't play with friends in Sports mode anyway.

The leaderboards show only US account friends' scores only I presume.    THat is one thing i use to compare how i am doing on each track although i get nowhere close in general. They should have just shown ALL friends' scores.

Also the main problem for me with GT sport mode on US account was for the timed tournaments (like nations cup etc), the timings were not matching with mine.  So even to have some fun in them, i couldn't try them out much.

Edited by Pacifier

23 hours ago, Pacifier said:

The leaderboards show only US account friends' scores only I presume.    THat is one thing i use to compare how i am doing on each track although i get nowhere close in general. They should have just shown ALL friends' scores.

Also the main problem for me with GT sport mode on US account was for the timed tournaments (like nations cup etc), the timings were not matching with mine.  So even to have some fun in them, i couldn't try them out much.

Leaderboards will show all friends irrespective of regions. Only issue is nation cup but personally I never took part in those.

Even on the highest difficultly, the AI is not that competitive but they have designed these cafe races in such a way that you have to put a perfect lap and then as well you will catch P1 on the last sector only making the races very fun to drive. 

Good Job PD :D

The first RBR race with Racing Hards, takes quite an effort to beat P1. I caught only at the Last turn of last lap. Epic. 

37 minutes ago, hope said:

Even on the highest difficultly, the AI is not that competitive but they have designed these cafe races in such a way that you have to put a perfect lap and then as well you will catch P1 on the last sector only making the races very fun to drive. 

Good Job PD :D

The first RBR race with Racing Hards, takes quite an effort to beat P1. I caught only at the Last turn of last lap. Epic. 

There actually is a different effect in some races where easiest = hardest and hardest = easiest

Just unlocked the Missions section of the World Map.

Enjoying it so far. :)

BTW, I got the credits for the downtime even though I purchased and downloaded the game after the whole fiasco happened. Thanks Polyphony Digital, I guess.

Got some nice cars from the Used Cars section. :)

This weeks used car section has some good picks for racing or collecting 

72’ A110 Alpine

73’ BMW 3.0 CSL

96’ 180SX Type X

02’ Silvia specR Aero

70’ Dodge Super Bee

71’ De Tomaso Pantera

Sprinter 1600GT (to deliver tofu)

02’ NSX Type R

07’ R8

09’ SLR

Sadly the Diablo sold out before I could buy it

2 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

You guys play with a steering wheel or dualsense/dualshock?

El gareebo hence dualsense

First time Online race.

Race B 

Qualify 2nd

Finish 2nd

Loose connection at end of race on the leaderboard screen 

Shows ups as wifi connection lost

Now it's as if I never played that race

:ko:

11 hours ago, Pacifier said:

First time Online race.

Race B