Iceman™

18 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

IMG_1810.png

Return of the king

King? Its not even 90 on MC. Please don't  make me post meta of certain other racing game -_- :P

Jk

Anyway, congrats to Sony for 2 back to back hits and congrats to PG. 2022 shaping up amazing year for PS

Edited by WhiteWolf

18 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Oh yeah i can totally see how Dual sense will really enhance the gameplay in racing games. Its a big win feature for PS5, that we need as a standard for all other controllers.

17 hours ago, Vamos said:

Polyphony :majesty:

The game is so polished and optimized that Digital Foundry did not encounter a single bug in their entire review process. 

This is the kind of first party game I'd want to buy day 1 and keep forever :wub:

Can't wait to play it.. 

I mean one would expect a track based linear racer to be really polished plus PG games are quite polished in general. They take their sweet time fine tuning everything. 

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

King? Its not even 90 on MC. Please don't  make me post meta of certain other racing game -_- :P

Jk

Last Forza Motorsport game to cross this benchmark was on X360. 

Forza Horizon is not a sim racer. 
& can be considered the King in Arcade Genre among NFS & other crap. 

4 hours ago, gecko89 said:

GT has sold 85+Million copies across the franchise. GT7 should make that number cross 100Mil.

Should be over 90 million now. 80 million figure was when gt sport was a few months into launch. Since then it's sold a lot ( total around 12-14 million). Expecting an announcement around their 25th anniversary.