Hitman 3

GeraltOfRivia

HITMAN 3

Publisher/Developer: IO Interactive

Platform: PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One and PC

Release Date: January 2021

Death Awaits..
Agent 47 returns as a ruthless professional for the most important contracts of his entire career in HITMAN 3, the dramatic conclusion to the World of Assassination trilogy.

Edited by GeraltOfRivia
  • Like 1

HITMAN 3 will be available in January 2021 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One and PC. Death Awaits.

The entire campaign will be available to play, from the breathtaking start to the dramatic ending. 

Today, we’re unveiling the first of six locations that will be featured in the game. We start with Agent 47 literally on top of the world. Welcome to Dubai.

Our Dubai: Cinematic Gameplay Trailer gives you a first look at our new game in motion. Everything was captured in-engine using some creative camera angles. We look forward to sharing a true, hands-on gameplay trailer in the coming weeks.

HITMAN3_04-1024x576.png

A Platform of Assassination

• Players of our previous HITMAN games will be pleased to know that it will be possible to ‘import’ locations that they own from the previous two HITMAN games into HITMAN 3, essentially putting all 20+ locations from the entire trilogy in one place.
  • Playing the entire trilogy from beginning to end, from within HITMAN 3, also means that the progression systems in HITMAN 3 work across all locations. You can unlock an item in Dubai and take it with you to Paris, for example. Now that we’re talking about items and progression, we’re pleased to say that HITMAN 2 players will have the option to carry over their hard-earned unlocks and progression into HITMAN 3. This is something that players have been asking for and we’re delighted to confirm.
  • HITMAN 3 will act as a platform for the entire trilogy, and we are excited to finally realise a vision that we had five years ago; to create a game world that would continually grow and expand over time. In the coming months, we’ll share precise details about how location and progression carryover will work.
  • Like 1

Players of our previous HITMAN games will be pleased to know that it will be possible to ‘import’ locations that they own from the previous two HITMAN games into HITMAN 3, essentially putting all 20+ locations from the entire trilogy in one place.

400 GB INSTALL SIZE LETS f**king GO BOYZ!

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2020 at 4:33 AM, Joe Cool said:

A Platform of Assassination

• Players of our previous HITMAN games will be pleased to know that it will be possible to ‘import’ locations that they own from the previous two HITMAN games into HITMAN 3, essentially putting all 20+ locations from the entire trilogy in one place.
  • Playing the entire trilogy from beginning to end, from within HITMAN 3, also means that the progression systems in HITMAN 3 work across all locations. You can unlock an item in Dubai and take it with you to Paris, for example. Now that we’re talking about items and progression, we’re pleased to say that HITMAN 2 players will have the option to carry over their hard-earned unlocks and progression into HITMAN 3. This is something that players have been asking for and we’re delighted to confirm.
  • HITMAN 3 will act as a platform for the entire trilogy, and we are excited to finally realise a vision that we had five years ago; to create a game world that would continually grow and expand over time. In the coming months, we’ll share precise details about how location and progression carryover will work.

Man these guys are crazy with cross-sequel stuff.

So damn hyped for this game. It's crazy how much content they manage to put in eventhough on the exterior it looks like just 6 levels. But each level is so well crafted. Can't wait for this.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

You can easily spend 5 hours in each level even if you are just skimming them. It's insane. 
I am around 70 hours into Hitman 2 and I still haven't finished all the legacy packs. The bonus missions are still pending. It's insane. Plus since going indie they are following regional pricing and that's really good.

Now my only wish is that they drop the always online requirement. Will make the game perfect.

If only IOI/SE had not gone with episodic level releases for the first game, popularity of this trilogy would have been on a whole nother level.
True that move backfired hard on them. There is a noclip documentary on the hitman series where they mentioned about the same on how the move backfired hard. Amazing watch.

25 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

True that move backfired hard on them. There is a noclip documentary on the hitman series where they mentioned about the same on how the move backfired hard. Amazing watch.

NoClip documentaries are really amazing, very well produced. I absolutely loved their coverage of the Witcher series.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HITMAN 3 will support PlayStation VR at launch in January 2021 – but it’s not only HITMAN 3 locations that are supported. Every location from the World of Assassination trilogy can be enjoyed in VR.