Hitman 3

GeraltOfRivia

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Just saw the trailer. Holy sh*t can't wait to be in Hitman world. I am enjoying Astro boy on vr now. What a fantastic game.

I am playing Ace combat 7 now and it has some VR levels which is really cool. Tried the Astro bot demo and it is one of a kind.

I do have issues with playing in VR for a long time so I play 30 mins max.

12 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Yes 20-30 minutes is okay. Astro bot doesn't have much motion sickness scenario though. RE7 on the other hand was a nightmare.

RE7 in VR made me stop playing all kinds of horror games. I have a new found respect for people who have completed it in VR :lol: I was discussing that here the other day.

Edited by b!T

Sounds interesting.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/08/06/hitman-3-adds-ps-vr-support-for-launch-in-january-2021/

You’ll stand face-to-face with your targets and look them in the eyes, blend-in to a busy crowd and hear the chatter and conversations happening around you and interact with items using your hands. For example, you can swing a frying pan in whatever angle you want to knock out a guard – and then use it to deflect any bullets that are fired at you as you make your escape!

• 2 weeks later...

As an added incentive to try Hitman 3 on PC, players will be able to download the 2016 Hitman reboot for free from August 27th through September 3rd. You’ll also be able to carry over locations from the previous two games into the new sequel.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, stingray said:

As an added incentive to try Hitman 3 on PC, players will be able to download the 2016 Hitman reboot for free from August 27th through September 3rd. You’ll also be able to carry over locations from the previous two games into the new sequel.

Is this Ebin game store only or also on steam

HITMAN 3 - Pre-order Today

We’re creating two editions of HITMAN 3; The Standard Edition and the Deluxe Edition.

• The Standard Edition includes the HITMAN 3 base game. Nice and simple.
  • The Deluxe Edition includes the HITMAN 3 base game and the Deluxe Pack. Again, nice and simple.

The only difference between the two editions is the Deluxe Pack, which includes Deluxe Escalations, in-game items and suits as well as digital soundtracks and more. This is everything that’s packed into the HITMAN 3 Deluxe Edition:

HITMAN3_Preorder_Deluxe_Edition-1024x785

Pre-order Bonus

• The HITMAN 3 pre-order bonus celebrates all three games in the World of Assassination trilogy. Introducing the Trinity Pack. You’ll get it just by pre-ordering the game, no matter what platform or edition.
  • The Trinity Pack includes a total of 9 items, with 3 distinct sets that represent a different game from the trilogy. Each set includes a suit, briefcase and weapon. From the White of HITMAN 1, the Red of HITMAN 2 or the Black of HITMAN 3, you’ll have all 9 items in your inventory to mix and match as you like. The classic Hitman insignia is etched onto the items in gold to add an elegant flourish.

Next-gen Upgrade - Yes, we’re doing a next-gen upgrade for consoles and yes, it’s free. 

• 2 months later...
28 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

:D 

These optimizations include enhancing HITMAN 3 for PC players with 8+ core CPUs, for example you’ll be able to spot more crowds in Dubai or experience more complex destructibility in Dartmoor. We’re also introducing Variable Rate Shading (VRS), a technique that allows us to prioritize GPU resources where they have the biggest impact. On top of that, we will also implement Ray Tracing after the launch of the game, later in 2021.

Ray-traced reflections on 47's bald head :panic:

• Haha 1