Hitman 3

GeraltOfRivia

Wait for sale. 3.2k for standard and 4.4k Digital Deluxe is very expensive for PC. Hitman 2 came for around 1.2k (Standard) and 2k for Digital Deluxe. They removed regional prices and I would not be surprised if they give a "Launch Discount" of regional prices or game price will crash anyway within 2 months or so. It's a cross-gen title after all.

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

Got it from GMG. Costs $20. You get EPIC store key.

Still not sure if EPIC will connect to Steam to add Hitman 1 and 2 levels. 

Preordered and preloaded last night on the SX. The 1&2 levels will be available in 3 na? I have both on the SX already installed. 

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

Preordered and preloaded last night on the SX. The 1&2 levels will be available in 3 na? I have both on the SX already installed. 

Yeah, if you have the game, you will get 1 & 2 levels in 3. No need to have them installed. 

All 3 games combined into HITMAN 3 (with ALL their content installed) will take up around 70-80GB of storage.

https://www.pcgamer.com/how-hitman-3s-devs-shrank-the-entire-trilogys-install-size-by-over-80gb/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Got it from GMG. Costs $20. You get EPIC store key.

Nice! Was feeling a little bummed out about the price increase on EGS.

13 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Still not sure if EPIC will connect to Steam to add Hitman 1 and 2 levels. 

I think it will be done through ioi account.

With that in mind, we are pleased to confirm that PC players will be able to carryover their current progression and unlocks from HITMAN 2 on Steam into HITMAN 3 on Epic Games Store. It will also be possible for PC players to import locations from the previous two games into HITMAN 3 on Epic Games Store. We want to make it a seamless process for our PC players to enjoy HITMAN 3 on a different PC platform and continue to enjoy the benefits of our World of Assassination.

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-england/

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

All 3 games combined into HITMAN 3 (with ALL their content installed) will take up around 70-80GB of storage.

https://www.pcgamer.com/how-hitman-3s-devs-shrank-the-entire-trilogys-install-size-by-over-80gb/

That's awesome! Hitman 2 takes up around 150GB when the original's levels are installed.

18 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

It's still available on GMG for ~1.4K though.

Now I'm back to wondering if I should buy it or just wait for a sale again :lol:

I'm waiting foe sale as i haven't even started playing the 2nd one

On 1/14/2021 at 1:13 PM, STICK3Rboy said:

I think it will be done through ioi account.

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-england/

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-pre-launch-guide/

On PC, there won’t be a pre-load option for HITMAN 3 and downloads will begin at the above release time.

Also,

HITMAN 1 GOTY Access Pass
Includes: Locations and missions currently available in the HITMAN 1 GOTY Edition: ICA Facility, Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado, Hokkaido, 3x GOTY Escalations and rewards and 4x Patient Zero campaign missions

– PC (Epic): If you pre-purchase or purchase HITMAN 3 on EGS within the first 10 days of launch, you will be granted the HITMAN 1 GOTY Access Pass for no additional charge. In addition, if you own or redeemed a free copy of HITMAN – The Complete First Season on EGS when it was available for free, you will be able to download this Access Pass at any time after purchasing HITMAN 3.

HITMAN 2 Standard Access Pass
Includes: Locations and missions currently available in the HITMAN 2 Standard Edition: Hawke’s Bay, Miami, Santa Fortuna, Mumbai, Whittleton Creek, Isle of Sgail, plus 1x Sniper Assassin map: Himmelstein

– PC (Epic): As HITMAN 2 is not available on EGS, we have set up an 80% discount for this Access Pass for the first 14 days after HITMAN 3’s launch.

HITMAN 2 Gold Access Pass
Includes: Locations and missions currently available in the HITMAN 2 Gold Edition: Hawke’s Bay, Miami, Santa Fortuna, Mumbai, Whittleton Creek, Isle of Sgail, New York, Haven Island, plus 3x Sniper Assassin maps: Himmelstein, Hantu Port, Siberia and 4x Special Assignments.

– PC (Epic): As HITMAN 2 is not available on EGS, we have set up an 80% discount for this Access Pass for the first 14 days after HITMAN 3’s launch. It will also grant access to the HITMAN 2 Expansion Access Pass.

You need to buy 1 and 2 on EPIC store to use in 3. Can't link Steam account where you bought already. Hitman 2 wasn't even on EPIC store when game was released. 

Wow...

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

You need to buy 1 and 2 on EPIC store to use in 3. Can't link Steam account where you bought already. Hitman 2 wasn't even on EPIC store when game was released. 

Wow...

Dafuq! 

So when they mentioned that it will be possible to import locations from previous two games, they meant that it will be possible after you buy them again. Sneaky motherf**kers! :ack:

2 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Dafuq! 

So when they mentioned that it will be possible to import locations from previous two games, they meant that it will be possible after you buy them again. Sneaky motherf**kers! :ack:

Somehow they got technology to verify your profile/XP/mastery from previous 2 games but won't allow you to import levels without buying it again. :rofl:

Might as well wait for GOTY Steam release down the line now.