Hitman 3

GeraltOfRivia

1 hour ago, hope said:

So good players havent started yet

It doesn't work like that...

Anyone can get on Hitman leaderboard as long you finish on time. The system is kind of pointless.

Still hard to get but you can keep trying so many times. The spawn change location makes it a lot easier to get on leaderboard. 

For example, in first mission, you can literally spawn next to targets, kill them, exit via lift. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

It doesn't work like that...

Anyone can get on Hitman leaderboard as long you finish on time. The system is kind of pointless.

Still hard to get but you can keep trying so many times. The spawn change location makes it a lot easier to get on leaderboard. 

For example, in first mission, you can literally spawn next to targets, kill them, exit via lift. 

You're basically invalidating my wife's skills. :ranting:

10 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

You're basically invalidating my wife's skills. :ranting:

It be like that sometimes. ?

But nice work getting on leaderboard. The challenges are pretty fun to pull it off. 

Just now, Joe Cool said:

It be like that sometimes. ?

But nice work getting on leaderboard. The challenges are pretty fun to pull it off. 

I'm still not sure how the #1 ranked fellas are doing it in 19 seconds. Cheaters? 

7 hours ago, DarthVader said:

help me purchase this game (XsX or PS5). i have not played H1 or H2 and want to do that if it helps with the story. I see there is a way to access H1 levels via some pass. does the same exist for H2?  should i purchase Hitman 3 and get that or purchase these games separately?

Yes, you must play 1 and 2 before playing 3, right now all Hitman games are over 3k on all platforms except PC, so you have to pay over 8k to experience all 3 of them, so i suggest wait till they all on sale.  But if you dont mind paying the high price then buy Hitman 3 first, then from Hitman 3 ingame Store menu - Purchase Hitman GOTY Edition and Hitman 2 Complete edition or whatever edition available. Hitman 3 ingame store will direct you to correct edition that you have to buy to unlock levels within Hitman 3. Good luck :thumbsup:

All 3 are solid on both SX and PS5, so doesnt really matter which one you buy. You will get 60 fps on both for every game. You need internet to play both games keep in mind

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, DarthVader said:

help me purchase this game (XsX or PS5). i have not played H1 or H2 and want to do that if it helps with the story. I see there is a way to access H1 levels via some pass. does the same exist for H2?  should i purchase Hitman 3 and get that or purchase these games separately?

Story all sucks. Nobody cares about the story. 1/2/3 all play like separate map and you can enjoy them without playing previous games.

Hitman 3 gives access to 1 and 2 levels if you own the previous games. Buy those during sale (usually very cheap). 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Story all sucks. Nobody cares about the story. 1/2/3 all play like separate map and you can enjoy them without playing previous games.

Hitman 3 gives access to 1 and 2 levels if you own the previous games. Buy those during sale (usually very cheap). 

Hitman 1 was already given for free on Epic/PS store a while back. Check that too. Then only need go get Hitman 2 and 3.

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

This is my concern with Project 007. If they go the same route they did with Hitman it is more likely to fail. Need a rich story for that game.

@DarthVader

If you dont want to play first 2 games and jump straight into 3, then just watch this video. 

Some people don't care about Story in Hitman games but that doesn't mean story complete garbage. Story is nothing amazing but still worth experiencing as its connected and pays out in good way at the end of 3.

I suggest playing first 2 games first then jump to 3, you don't have to but you should imo. Rest upto you.

• Thanks 1

I got online finally. It was my f**king router. I used my phone as wifi hotspot and now I am online. f**k yeah

Edit: I needed to use the mobile hotspot only for first login it seems. Now my wifi router connection works fine. Weird.

Edited by Big Boss

UK Sales Charts: Hitman 3 Physical Sales Exceed Hitman 2, 49% of Sales on PS5, PS4 25%, and Xbox One + XSX+XSS 27%
https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2021/01/uk_sales_charts_hitman_3_physical_sales_exceed_hitman_2_49_percent_of_sales_on_ps5

That's insane there are a 100 million ps4 out there and ps5 versions are outselling by almost 2:1.