Hitman 3

GeraltOfRivia

Done with Hitman 3- Got 100% mastery in every level ( very easy compared to past games).  Challenges gets unlocked like candies and give lot of xp lol

First Real GOTY and hats off to IOI for making such amazing Hitman games :hi2::majesty:

I wish music was bit memorable like Blood Money, thats only thing lacking in new Reboot series

and my favourite

Jesper Kyd :majesty:

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 2

Well new TR games are not exact Uncharted Copy. All are semi-open world with RPG elements and offer more gameplay options than UC games.. Only time you can call them exact copy of UC, when you are doing those over the top scripted set piece sequences. I can list multiple things which are different in new TR than UC and better..

TR reboot games are fairly loved by everyone except selected old hardcore fans as they hate its not complete puzzle and exploration focus like old games

6 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Well new TR games are not exact Uncharted Copy. All are semi-open world with RPG elements and offer more gameplay options than UC games.. Only time you can call them exact copy of UC, when you are doing those over the top scripted set piece sequences. I can list multiple things which are different in new TR than UC and better..

TR reboot games are fairly loved by everyone except selected old hardcore fans as they hate its not complete puzzle and exploration focus like old games

I don't care about old TR games and i still don't like the newer ones. They are incredibly boring and dull to play. There is a reason why each game has sold less or underwhelming than the previous ones. Universally loved games don't see the trend of dwindling sales

Hitman 3 recoups project costs in under a week

"This puts us in a really good place"

"We have been really happy with the Hitman 3 journey," says IO Interactive CEO Hakan Abrak.

"It has been a labor of love between our fans and everyone at the studio. As the developer and publisher, we are immensely proud that we can say Hitman 3 is already profitable. We have recouped the total project costs in less than a week. That puts us in a really good place and allows us to confidently move forward with our ambitious plans for future projects."

"We've been able to create a game that our players will love and bring it to them in the most direct way possible; developed and published by IOI," he tells us. "Having that focus early on has kept us on a path that we all believed in. Everyone at the studio was behind the vision for the game and they know the Hitman universe better than anyone.

Very happy. ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sach4life said:

I don't care about old TR games and i still don't like the newer ones. They are incredibly boring and dull to play. There is a reason why each game has sold less or underwhelming than the previous ones. Universally loved games don't see the trend of dwindling 

Abey chup. Tere se kisi ne poocha. Nobody cares about your bs opinion.  :slap:

Edited by WhiteWolf

13 hours ago, AnK said:

I think the best thing to learn from this story is they are trying to be themselves again after developing a wona be game like Absolution 

Sticking to your own unique roots & evolving ,rather than trying to mimic someone else’s success is always the better option 

Tomb raider tried to mimic Uncharted & now it has no other option but to reboot again

One more Uncharted Clone incoming :bigyellowgrin:

16 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

I wish music was bit memorable like Blood Money, thats only thing lacking in new Reboot series

and my favourite

Jesper Kyd :majesty:

Goooooosebumps,

goosebumps GIF

I was a big big hitman fan till BloodMoney, had that logo printed and laminated next to desktop PC.. Kinda lost the touch with the reboot but looks like Hitman 3 has nailed the coffin again..

16 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Yeah, I remember booting up the original Hitman for the first time and being treated to this. Such a unique, memorable and fantastic piece!

1:12 is where the epic music starts.

Also, dat Contracts menu music :wub:

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I was a big big hitman fan till BloodMoney, had that logo printed and laminated next to desktop PC.. Kinda lost the touch with the reboot but looks like Hitman 3 has nailed the coffin again..

Nothing beats old Hitman games. The atmosphere, the music, the locations, design, dual ballers, weapon customization, civilians fighting, no time wasting, no extra length, no online crap, no such bullshite. All those things made BM a masterpiece. Remember getting paid? Extra money for retrieving your suit? Use the money to customize your stuff? Felt like how "Hitman guy" would work. Now it is more of a James Bond type. 

Can still remember BM moments while I already forgot new trilogy moments because there isn't one. The new games are solid but they play more as a large lifeless sandbox. The targets have almost 0 backstory or attachment. BM maps were small but gave all the creativity to the player and targets were perfect. 

Big isn't always better. The replay value is nice though. More ways, extra challenges, etc, like I said, more of a large sandbox now. Good trilogy but BM all day everyday over it. 

Edited by Joe Cool
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

That music is love, such nostalgic feeling. I was so small, I've been a gamer ever since. I used to sit on menu and listen to this for something like 15mins. I wasn't allowed to own a gaming PC at home so i used to go to some posh cyber cafe to play games. Then after few years i got my first console. 

Hitman Contracts main theme was Jesper Kyd's crowning achievement. It was dark, pensive and perfectly fused with the gritty premise of the game.

I went completely ape sh*t with the first 3 hitman games back in the day. Codename 47, Silent Assassin and Contracts. Such stellar titles. I have even made walkthroughs/ gameplay videos for those games on my small Youtube channel. :D

The Hitman trilogy and the Splinter Cell Trilogy (Splinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory) are my all time favorites.

Edited by Black_Hawk

1 hour ago, Black_Hawk said:

Hitman Contracts main theme was Jesper Kyd's crowning achievement. It was dark, pensive and perfectly fused with the gritty premise of the game.

Yeah, I loved the darker tone of Contracts. The Slaughterhouse Club level is still one of my favourites. It was quite disturbing back in the day :|

And of course, the music in that level was really good too.

2 and Contracts are sadly very dated now. BM very much playable today. Still have it installed. ?

3 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Splinter Cell Trilogy (Splinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory) are my all time favorites.

Wish Ubisoft also soft rebooted the series like IOI did. 

14 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Yeah, I remember booting up the original Hitman for the first time and being treated to this. Such a unique, memorable and fantastic piece!

1:12 is where the epic music starts.

Oh man contracts main theme song....nostalgic :wub:  Such a good track.....Jesper kyd ftw 

my favourite hitman.soundtrack till date

Edited by kold_war
  • Like 1