Hitman 3

GeraltOfRivia

On 1/28/2021 at 12:54 PM, Black_Hawk said:

Hitman Contracts main theme was Jesper Kyd's crowning achievement. It was dark, pensive and perfectly fused with the gritty premise of the game.

His OST's for previous games were good too...especially Unreal Tournament 2003 and 2004 :wub:

On 1/28/2021 at 12:54 PM, Black_Hawk said:

The Hitman trilogy and the Splinter Cell Trilogy (Splinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory) are my all time favorites.

Errmm....Why haven't you started this trilogy yet? I still remember our discussions on Hitman Absolution from our TE days (Purist difficulty with Suit only). :P

You powered through it like a stealth champ and I gave up mid-way. Hahha!

I'm surprised you haven't started these new ones, or have you? 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2021 at 12:47 PM, Ethan_Hunt said:

Errmm....Why haven't you started this trilogy yet? I still remember our discussions on Hitman Absolution from our TE days (Purist difficulty with Suit only). :P

You powered through it like a stealth champ and I gave up mid-way. Hahha!

I'm surprised you haven't started these new ones, or have you? 

Oh my... you remember! Gosh, I went bat crazy about Absolution... such a great game it was. Loved it to bits. Clocked hours trying to get a Suit Only, Purist Difficulty run through it. I remember we used to exchange our thoughts and strategies on TE back then :)

I actually haven't played anything "Hitman" after that point. When the next Hitman released, think it was 2016 I somehow didn't feel like venturing into it. I have asked myself why, but I don't have a specific reason. I mean I would gladly pick up any of the older Hitman titles and play them again but the newer ones I shied away from somehow. Strange I know. Have you ever loved a series so much that you hit a roadblock when it went modern? Dogmatic I know, but the mind works in askew ways.

But of late I've been wanting to pick up the new ones and give them a go so I'll get to them once I'm done with RDR 2 which I might add I'm tremendously enjoying currently.

Oh my... you remember! Gosh, I went bat crazy about Absolution... such a great game it was. Loved it to bits. Clocked hours trying to get a Suit Only, Purist Difficulty run through it. I remember we used to exchange our thoughts and strategies on TE back then [emoji4]

I actually haven't played anything "Hitman" after that point. When the next Hitman released, think it was 2016 I somehow didn't feel like venturing into it. I have asked myself why, but I don't have a specific reason. I mean I would gladly pick up any of the older Hitman titles and play them again but the newer ones I shied away from somehow. Strange I know. Have you ever loved a series so much that you hit a roadblock when it went modern? Dogmatic I know, but the mind works in askew ways.

But of late I've been wanting to pick up the new ones and give them a go so I'll get to them once I'm done with RDR 2 which I might add I'm tremendously enjoying currently.

Absolution was hot garbage. Except the Chinatown mission all other missions felt like a bad version of splinter cell game rather than a hitman game. No wonder it bombed so hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Yeah they ruined the spirit of the game with making disguises useless without the stupid instinct button. There were a lot of problems with the game but this was the worst imo. 

Which is so strange since the game was build on disguises. That’s what the USP of the game is.

I have started from Hitman 1 again and aim is to get silent assasin rank on each level. I had stopped caring about it earlier but that logo at the bottom left now clearly shows if you are still in silent assasin mode.

Try Silent Assasin Suit Only challenge for all the maps. Gives you one more opportunity of fun if you have already completed the levels multiple times.

Colorado SASO is quite difficult. I think the most difficult in the entire game.

4 minutes ago, Jake said:

Not sure whether to get it on the series x or PS5. I finished hitman 1  few days ago on my PS5. If I get hitman 2 and 3 on series x is there any draw back, will I loose any sort of progression? 

If you want you Hitman 1 progression to be carried over then I suggest to go with PS5 as you'll be getting all 3 hitman games in one (you'll have to buy and download all of them).

If you okay with playing only 2 and 3 then you can go with Xbox Series X version. Performance and quality is better here. 

32 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

If you want you Hitman 1 progression to be carried over then I suggest to go with PS5 as you'll be getting all 3 hitman games in one (you'll have to buy and download all of them).

If you okay with playing only 2 and 3 then you can go with Xbox Series X version. Performance and quality is better here. 

Progression really doesn't matter, will pick it up for the series x... Thanks