Hitman 3

GeraltOfRivia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Need some recommendation. I am planning to buy Hitman 3. To play Hitman 2 locations as well, I am wondering whether to buy Hitman 2 GOTY edition game itself or the legacy pack for Hitman 2 GOTY for Hitman 3. Like, from flexibility perspective, its better to buy the standalone game rather than the legacy pack right? Both will allow access to Hitman 2 locations within Hitman 3, right? Any thoughts are appreciated! 

• 2 weeks later...

guys quick question

I currently own the Digital version of Hitman 2 and I am looking fwd to buy the first game also (Hitman 1 - 2016), I noticed the below game link for Hitman 1 (legacy pack)

HITMAN™ - GOTY Legacy Pack

If I buy the above copy will it include the entire Hitman 1 game and I can play those locations from Hitman 2 ? I am little confused, some one pls clarify. 

Edited by Outlook

1 hour ago, Outlook said:

If I buy the above copy will it include the entire Hitman 1 game and I can play those locations from Hitman 2 ? I am little confused, some one pls clarify. 

Yes.

The bundle includes: - All content from Season 1 - The Patient Zero Bonus campaign - 3 Themed Escalation Contracts - 3 extra Outfits - 3 extra Weapons Enjoy all the remastered features of HITMAN™ 2, within Season 1 content. Items unlocked from HITMAN™ 2 content can be used in Season 1 locations and vice versa.

Items unlocked from HITMAN™ 2 content can be used in Season 1 locations and vice versa.

• Thanks 1

Picked up the digital versions of Hitman 1 & 2 (cost 1300 + 800) for my Xbox One X, tried hard for the physical copies but no luck, physical copies are almost double the price than the digital ones.

Started from the scratch and and absolutely loving it so far, I also like the way how u can access previous game locations from the latest game.  I am big stealth genre fan and this is perfect so far (wish we had a new Splinter Cell game) 

Only previous Hitman game I played was Blood Money which was great during the X360 days. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/29/2021 at 11:59 AM, LordSpymaster said:

Has anyone ever got a platinum for this? I want to try for the plat on this, but the level 20 mastery grind puts me off usually. Any suggestions or tips?

Got mastery 20 myself on Dubai. Not that difficult tbh if you save scum to wrap up loose ends. I can see myself eventually getting the platinum for this game.

• 2 weeks later...

HITMAN VR comes to PC

If you can access HITMAN 1 and HITMAN 2 within HITMAN 3, you can play it all in VR.

HITMAN 3 – Year 2 is a fantastic opportunity for us to unleash some of the technical improvements that we’re continuing to make to our Glacier technology.

• One of the most notable enhancements to the game will be the option to enable Ray Tracing on PC later this year.
  • With better reflections and better shadows, our locations are going to look better than ever. HITMAN 3’s opening level in a Dubai skyscraper is a fantastic showcase of how Ray Tracing improves the visual fidelity because of the volume of reflective surfaces in a small area.
  • Equally so, the rainy Chongqing location later in the game looks especially impressive. When it is made available in HITMAN 3 on PC later this year, Ray tracing will be enabled for all locations in the World of Assassination trilogy.
  • In addition to Ray Tracing, our ongoing partnership with Intel means that we will also be one of the first development studios in the world to implement Intel’s XeSS technology, which uses machine learning to deliver more performance with exceptional image quality.
  • Finally, we’ll be implementing VRS (Variable Rate Shading) to boost PC performance by shading at different frequencies in different part of the image, putting more power where it has the most impact.

HITMAN Trilogy

HITMAN_Trilogy_1080.jpg

HITMAN Trilogy will be available digitally on January 20 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Epic Games Store.

As well as Steam and Xbox Game Pass.

The HITMAN Trilogy will be available with Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass and Game Pass Ultimate on January 20. 

• Like 1

Freelancer_KeyArt_01-2048x1152.jpg

HITMAN Freelancer
Release: Spring 2022

• Freelancer is a brand new, single-player mode coming to HITMAN 3 that introduces roguelike elements, strategic planning and a customisable safehouse.
  • Let’s start by exploring one of the new maps coming to HITMAN 3 in Year 2: Agent 47’s Safehouse.
  • This playable space is an entirely different type of location and we’ve never built anything like it before. It’s customisable and allows you to choose exactly what type of Hitman you are (or want Agent 47 to be!). As you progress through Freelancer, more areas of the Safehouse can be unlocked and new customisation options will become available.
  • You can configure and customise the safehouse to your exact specifications and spend as much time as you want there. Whether you want to pick out a new suit, browse and test your weapons at the firing range or make changes to your décor, it’s all possible. The Safehouse is also an important space because all of your pre-mission planning takes place there.
  • After exploring the safehouse, it’s time to work. 47 will have access to a ‘mission hub’ where he can view all of the currently available Freelancer campaigns, each one representing a criminal enterprise that is prominent across the World of Assassination.
  • It’s entirely your choice which campaign you pick and each one will take you on a globetrotting campaign to a selection of locations.
  • Campaign missions have been reworked to fit the Freelancer mode. For example, locations will have new NPC types, that can either help or hinder your progress. Suppliers will offer a selection of weapons and items that you can acquire to increase your chances of success, whereas other NPCs will alert Leaders and make your job more difficult. In addition to these NPCs, there are several other elements that will make the Freelancer campaigns unique. You’ll be able to find safes, hidden stashes and even other NPC Assassins…
  • Unlike the main Hitman campaign, your gear in Freelancer is not persistent. Anything you bring on a mission and don’t bring back to the safehouse, will be lost. (If you thought you were attached to your Silverballer before, wait until you’ve left it in Dartmoor and it’s gone. For good.) Looking for gear at a Supplier is one way to restock your inventory, or replace a lost treasure.

Sounds nice