Hitman 3

GeraltOfRivia

5 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Started hitman 3, the intro and the music so much reminds me of a bond film. 

yeah. played Dubai when it was free. The intro and mission briefings, cut scenes always are great.  Have to complete H2 first

On 1/23/2022 at 6:16 PM, Mr. Comingle said:

The Dartmoor level is so fun. Ended up discovering most of the stuff in the location in a single lengthy run. One of the best missions I've ever played in general. 

wait until u play the Berlin mission, one of the best mission and location after Sapienza 

On 1/23/2022 at 6:16 PM, Mr. Comingle said:

The Dartmoor level is so fun. Ended up discovering most of the stuff in the location in a single lengthy run. One of the best missions I've ever played in general. 

I would love to have a Sherlock Holmes game with such a setting. I loved that mission and finding little secrets about all the family members.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

What a banger . This is what i love gaming for, puts a smile on my face. Combination of music, gameplay & feels provide a enjoyable experience unlike other hobbies. The dj double kill was awesome.

Thanks man, I remember thinking of looking it up when I was done and then I went into the next mission and forgot all about it.

• 2 months later...

Reflecting on Hitman’s Last 10 Years With Agent 47 & Diana Burnwood’s Actors

Hitman has had one hell of a decade. 2012 welcomed in Hitman: Absolution, a controversial midpoint of the franchise, while the newest Hitman trilogy was a rollercoaster in and of itself. But the bald assassin has persisted and is currently heading into the second year of Hitman 3 content. It’s been a tough road, but one that actors David Bateson and Jane Perry, the voice actors behind Agent 47 and Diana Burnwood, respectively, look back fondly on.

https://www.comingsoon.net/games/features/1217364-hitman-10-years-david-bateson-jane-perry-agent-47-diana-burnwood

Edited by Walker

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Guys I was looking to buy Hitman 3 so went on Steam and this is how it looks:

Hitman.jpg

^^ As you can see there are just too many different options to choose from and I'm a little confused on which one/ ones to go for?

Should I just buy the HITMAN Trilogy (Rs.1319/-) and HITMAN 3: Seven Deadly Sins Collection (Rs.469/-) to have everything there is?

Please shed some light on this...

1 hour ago, Black_Hawk said:

Guys I was looking to buy Hitman 3 so went on Steam and this is how it looks:

Hitman.jpg

^^ As you can see there are just too many different options to choose from and I'm a little confused on which one/ ones to go for?

Should I just buy the HITMAN Trilogy (Rs.1319/-) and HITMAN 3: Seven Deadly Sins Collection (Rs.469/-) to have everything there is?

Please shed some light on this...

If you're looking to buy just Hitman 3 then go for standard or deluxe edition 

Others are mainly for previous Hitman games and DLC's 

3 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

If you're looking to buy just Hitman 3 then go for standard or deluxe edition 

Others are mainly for previous Hitman games and DLC's 

I have played all the Hitman games upto Absolution. Just started Hitman (2016) a few days back.

Regarding the Trilogy pack which Hitman games are they referring to when they are stating that Hitman 1 and 2 are included? Are they essentially referring to the original Hitman: Codename 47 and Hitman 2: Silent Assassin from back in the day? Or are they referring to Hitman (2016) and Hitman 2 (2018)?

I'm asking this because I already have purchased Hitman (2016) and Hitman 2 (2018) separately on Steam and it would make no sense to buy them again in that Trilogy pack.

Edited by Black_Hawk

• 2 weeks later...

@Ethan_Hunt Mate, since I cannot find the Hitman (2016) thread here I'm posting here... I started with Hitman (2016) a few days ago and man I have been completely hooked to it. The game has completely consumed me and whenever I'm off work I playing this! Trying different approaches and strategies to take down the targets. You already know my obsession with Hitman games but after completing Absolution (you and I had a jolly good time playing it and posting on TE back when it released) I hadn't picked up any of the newer gen Hitman games, until now. So, now I have 3 full fledged Hitman games to bask in (Hitman 2016, Hitman 2 and Hitman 3) :dance:

I do have a question... since I'm doing all the Challenges in each mission I'll also be trying the Escalation Contracts. Did you happen to complete the Escalation Contracts in this game?

I'm still on the Paris Level, LoL! I've been playing and re-playing the sh*t out of this level doing everything there is to do :rofl:

38 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

@Ethan_Hunt Mate, since I cannot find the Hitman (2016) thread here I'm posting here... I started with Hitman (2016) a few days ago and man I have been completely hooked to it. The game has completely consumed me and whenever I'm off work I playing this! Trying different approaches and strategies to take down the targets. You already know my obsession with Hitman games but after completing Absolution (you and I had a jolly good time playing it and posting on TE back when it released) I hadn't picked up any of the newer gen Hitman games, until now. So, now I have 3 full fledged Hitman games to bask in (Hitman 2016, Hitman 2 and Hitman 3) :dance:

I do have a question... since I'm doing all the Challenges in each mission I'll also be trying the Escalation Contracts. Did you happen to complete the Escalation Contracts in this game?

I'm still on the Paris Level, LoL! I've been playing and re-playing the sh*t out of this level doing everything there is to do :rofl:

Are you playing Hitman 1 in Hitman 3?