Hitman 3

GeraltOfRivia

1 minute ago, rushaboswal said:

Wohi me sochu how does he keeps buying new games digitally. Aj pata chala khekle account bech dete he . Smart guy :fear1:

Nahi bhai he apparently buys these shared accounts that have the game purchased on them. And this guy wants to be the posterboy of the indian youtuber gaming scene.

I watch his livestreams every night. Has has ke gas nikal jata hai. Then sound sleep :lol:

HITMAN 3 5% Off 1348.05
Releases today 20th Jan 2021
Epic Games Store key

HITMAN 3 - Deluxe Edition 5% Off 2022.55
Epic Games Store key

Here are the five single use coupons to get 5% Off on MRP. Voucher expires in 2 days
#D20038-AWEFAO-ZPHISL
#D20038-5RI2F0-SFB7YW
#D20038-H7JF2P-857SJG
#D20038-WR47AK-NGR9CP
#D20038-7C4D2X-WOPSZ7

• Like 1

Guys anyone wanting to carry over progress from 2, there is a bug which gives a no email id found on 3 when you do the deed.

Reddit has many people pointing this out. 

Hopefully IO fix this soon. Any progress made in 3 before the carryover will be overwritten when the carryover actually works as intended. 

6 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Wohi me sochu how does he keeps buying new games digitally. Aj pata chala khekle account bech dete he . Smart guy :fear1:

The guy is really hard working. Jaise taise he completed Sekiro with all the endings, probably got all achievements. His vlog videos of buying consoles and accessories also good. Buys from genuine sellers. Always come and plays for his viewers.

5 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

:lol:

One more fanboi spotted :fear1:

Moi too :hi:

23 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

damn

3 says i don't have an IO account. But 2 has me logged in just fine :ranting:

Lol, once you logged in and link your xbox or ps account it just connects without any hassles. 

2 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Guys anyone wanting to carry over progress from 2, there is a bug which gives a no email id found on 3 when you do the deed.

Reddit has many people pointing this out. 

Hopefully IO fix this soon. Any progress made in 3 before the carryover will be overwritten when the carryover actually works as intended. 

Ho gaya kant, i feel people won't be actually playing 1 or 2. Just play 3 and get on with it. 

1 minute ago, dylanjosh said:

WTF. Wasn't it 3k earlier? What happens to the people who bought it at 3k? Do they get the difference back?

Yea, official statement from epic that the ones who bought at 3k will get their difference amount. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Lol, once you logged in and link your xbox or ps account it just connects without any hassles. 

Arre baba nahi chal raha. Everyone is complaining :cry: