Hitman 3

GeraltOfRivia

7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Progression matters.. It gives you lot of cool unlocks early and plus you get experience old Hitman maps enhanced within Hitman 3 engine

So say I pickup hitman 2 disc for series x and then buy hitman 3 digitally. Can I play hitman 2 within hitman 3? I read I need to get the access pass or something seems like a complicated procedure 

1 hour ago, Jake said:

So say I pickup hitman 2 disc for series x and then buy hitman 3 digitally. Can I play hitman 2 within hitman 3? I read I need to get the access pass or something seems like a complicated procedure 

I don't know if it will accept disc version 

1 hour ago, Jake said:

I can confirm you absolutely can. That's exactly my setup. 1 digital. 2 disc and 3 digital on the SX. 

1 minute ago, Jake said:

Thanks man  ..so you were able to get the access pass and play all the maps from 2 in hitman 3 

Yes. The only pain was getting that stupid IO portal to work on Day 1 to import 2 saves into 3. Rest has been smooth sailing.

• Like 1

An update for PC players on location importing

• Whilst we’ve been busy launching HITMAN 3, we’ve also been working on the promised solution for allowing PC players to import locations that they already own into HITMAN 3 on Epic. We’ve got that solution worked out and it’s currently being tested and verified from all angles to make it as robust as possible. In terms of timing, it’s definitely a case of sooner rather than later. Even with the longest estimates we’ve looked at, the solution will be fully rolled out before the end of February. We’ll keep you updated with the next steps.
  • Players are unable to reach full mastery in a location due to losing XP, but challenges still marked as complete after experiencing a server disconnect.
    → Status: Tracked. This issue is on our radar.
  • Players cannot access the Requiem Pack
    → Status: We’re aware and working on a solution.
  • Players are not awarded a trophy/achievement despite completing the requirements
    → Status: We’re tracking the ones that are reported to us and investigating a fix.

16 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

I didn't knew the graphics were so much improved in Hitman 3 compared to Hitman 1 (2016) and Hitman 2 (2018) versions. The new gen consoles does 4k 60 with RTX is insane. 

What? There is no ray tracing on consoles. It has SSR.

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

What? There is no ray tracing on consoles. It has SSR.

Lol, you sure? it looks like it has RT. Visuals are excellent. I wonder how does it looks on old gen consoles. 

What's SSR btw.  I googled and the result was 'Sushant Singh Rajput' :ko:

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Lol, you sure? it looks like it has RT. Visuals are excellent. I wonder how does it looks on old gen consoles. 

What's SSR btw.  I googled and the result was 'Sushant Singh Rajput' :ko:

Screen space reflections. 

• Thanks 1

@Heaven Angel do one thing, notice reflection of a light on floor in Hitman 3. Now move game camera in such a way that light is not visible to you. You will see that the reflection of light on the floor will disappear as light goes off screen. This is SSR. It reflects only those objects which are on screen and is not that hardware intensive. But it's significantly less accurate.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

@Heaven Angel do one thing, notice reflection of a light on floor in Hitman 3. Now move game camera in such a way that light is not visible to you. You will see that the reflection of light on the floor will disappear as light goes off screen. This is SSR. It reflects only those objects which are on screen and is not that hardware intensive. But it's significantly less accurate.

Acha

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...