Hitman 3

GeraltOfRivia

Absolution is the only one I haven't played. It was right around the time my old PS3 died. And then I was moving state and was off gaming for a while due to no internet for a really long time. And now I hardly have the time to put in anymore Hitman 3 will take me a few months to complete I reckon :(

2 hours ago, kold_war said:

True. The comeback was really worth it.

Can't wait for 3 now

Don't remind me dude. Blacklist was so good as well. Wtf is ubi doing. Instead of reviving Pop( no the remake of sot doesn't count :/) and SC ,they're just milking on ac and far cry.

Lol when the first AC was being shown off I expected a Hitman experience. Meh.

Hitman 2 Gold Edition is for 20$ on PSN. But i seriously think they will give this away via PS Plus in coming months. Also i think that doesn't include expansions.  So holding off.

They should have seriously released an edition which includes Hitman 1,2,3 with all old expansions. (i think 2 has 2 locations separately sold ).

23 hours ago, kold_war said:

True. The comeback was really worth it.

Can't wait for 3 now

Don't remind me dude. Blacklist was so good as well. Wtf is ubi doing. Instead of reviving Pop( no the remake of sot doesn't count :/) and SC ,they're just milking on ac and far cry.

Yeah, I don't understand why there is no SC game since Blacklist. That game was awesome and made a nice comeback too from Conviction (which I loved too). 

PoP remake probably test to see if there is any interest. Making it bad remake will kill it and they will use it as an excuse not to make PoP games anymore.

AC and FC have gone too far. Too meh with all feeling the same. Really hoping SC announcement next year at least. ??

28 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Any idea if 3 is going to be better on the PS5 or SX? 1&2 I got on the 1X just because they ran better. We’re less than a month away so I guess we might see DF do a in-depth maybe by mid-jan. 

Probably. 

Next-gen Upgrade

Yes, we’re doing a next-gen upgrade for consoles and yes, it’s free. Console players can buy (including pre-order) a digital edition of HITMAN 3 on the current generation of platforms and receive a free upgrade to the next-gen version of the game for no additional cost.

To break that down a bit more, here’s how it’ll work: On PlayStation, when you buy a digital PS4 version of HITMAN 3 from the PlayStation Store, you can download the PS5 version at no extra cost when it launches. On Xbox, HITMAN 3 leverages Smart Delivery allowing access to both the Xbox One title and Xbox Series X title when available.

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Yeah, I don't understand why there is no SC game since Blacklist. That game was awesome and made a nice comeback too from Conviction (which I loved too). 

PoP remake probably test to see if there is any interest. Making it bad remake will kill it and they will use it as an excuse not to make PoP games anymore.

AC and FC have gone too far. Too meh with all feeling the same. Really hoping SC announcement next year at least. ??

I know right! Blacklist was so good! wonder was Ubi is smoking. God i hope they announce an SC game real soon :/

Pop sot remake looks terrible from what has been shown so far ... i have no hopes for it....frankly i wanted a remake of warrior within....some of the levels, especially the garden levels looked so beautiful in the base game , i'm pretty sure a remake of that would have looked really good.

• Like 1

GI - 5 Things You Should Know About Hitman 3

1.    It Feels Less ‘Return Of The Jedi’ And More ‘Empire Strikes Back’

2.    Hitman 3 Has Some Of The Best Levels Yet

3.    Agent 47 Has Some Nifty New Gadgets

4.    It Makes Good On The ‘World Of Assassination’ Promise

5.    Save Scummers Are Going To Appreciate The New-Gen Upgrade

On 12/24/2020 at 9:34 AM, Jigsaw said:

Any idea if 3 is going to be better on the PS5 or SX? 1&2 I got on the 1X just because they ran better. We’re less than a month away so I guess we might see DF do a in-depth maybe by mid-jan. 

worst case Even if it ends up running slightly better on PS5, it would make sense to get it on XSX since you can play levels from 1&2 as well on the 3's engine. 

13 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

worst case Even if it ends up running slightly better on PS5, it would make sense to get it on XSX since you can play levels from 1&2 as well on the 3's engine. 

Yeah that actually suits better. Since I have 1&2 digitally anyway on the Xbox. Thanks man. 

On 12/24/2020 at 9:34 AM, Jigsaw said:

Ps for sure. It comes with additional features like vr support in case you are invested in the past vr ecosystem.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vip3r said:

Ps for sure. It comes with additional features like vr support in case you are invested in the past vr ecosystem.

Sadly no VR. I overlooked it thinking it as a gimmick. 2.0 for sure whenever it happens :thumbsup: