Demon's Souls Remake

GeraltOfRivia

Just now, playstationdude said:

Okk. Then skipping it as well. I played it on ps3 and it was not at all an enjoyable experience getting my a*s kicked 50 times in one stage.

Try something like Remnant if you want Souls experience with difficulty setting. 

FM games require lot of time and patience. Not for everyone. Lots of bullshite deaths too. But ultimately feels rewarding when you beat it. 

Okk. Then skipping it as well. I played it on ps3 and it was not at all an enjoyable experience getting my a*s kicked 50 times in one stage.

I struggled hard when I picked it on ps3 at launch, I guess I had no patience and it played like no other games that are available at that time.

Revisited it after playing bloodborne and loved it. If you are buying PS5 at launch, give it a chance. If not, the game will be available for lower price next year.

Sent from a smol keyboard.

I loved the original on PS3. This is the game that got me started with my soulsborne journey. Truth be told, I love this far more than any other Souls game. This level was just entire level was just insane. Can't wait to see how it looks like in the remake. 

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Lol, same here. Got exited for a while looking at the gameplay today.

1 hour ago, Keano said:

giphy.gif

Is that Kratos behind her getting angry looking at her type?

3 minutes ago, Bauji said:

Is that Kratos behind her getting angry looking at her type?

Kid Goku in the background must have turned super saiyan by the time she finished typing :lol:

• Haha 1

Watching the gameplay vid of this rn and i am surprised there are normal human enemies, with facial reactions and all.

I never knew that FS games have normal human enemies, most mobs seem to be undead or mutated in some way( wolf people of BB )

1 hour ago, Bauji said:

I am sure they will tone down the difficulty a bit for most of them to enjoy, I sucked at BB so much but went onto Plat it putting lot of hours. Definitely getting the PS5 day 1 if I can for this one..