Demon's Souls Remake

GeraltOfRivia

1 minute ago, Aloy said:

With just the providential ring and pure black world tendency, gold coin farming took me about ~30 mins. Really annoying but I was overjoyed once I got it lol

I think I've an extra gold coin in one my saves though.

Its not like the ceramic coin which breaks while sharing, right? I'll try the farming for a bit, if not I might need yours :cheers:

16 minutes ago, Aloy said:

With just the providential ring and pure black world tendency, gold coin farming took me about ~30 mins. Really annoying but I was overjoyed once I got it lol

I think I've an extra gold coin in one my saves though.

I have 2 or 3 gold coins, what can I do with those :wOOtjumpy: 

Damn just read the Rings Wiki, I can get 2 more rings right away :thumbsup:

Edited by Assassins Creed

2 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

You can give 1 to me! Lol...

You can exchange it with Sparkly the crow in 4-1 for the Uneven Scales ring - its one of the hardest to get as the Gold coin drop is so rare...

2 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Wow, you got really lucky lol.

Exchange one with Sparkly the crow in 4-1 to get one of the rings. There's also a glitch using the coin to become OP but I've never done that.

Use the extra coins to help other trophy hunters I suppose haha

Just now, Aloy said:

Wow, you got really lucky lol.

Exchange one with Sparkly the crow in 4-1 to get one of the rings. There's also a glitch using the coin to become OP but I've never done that.

Use the extra coins to help other trophy hunters I suppose haha

They patched that glitch. It boosted your luck to MAX and you had to consume it just before leveling up. I read somewhere that it will still work if you let Allant de-level you and consume and level up with the Maiden

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psinide said:

You can give 1 to me! Lol...

You can exchange it with Sparkly the crow in 4-1 for the Uneven Scales ring - its one of the hardest to get as the Gold coin drop is so rare...

:cheers: Anything for you ma man ! I have 3 lets do it next time we connect..

Damn how to Farm PureBlade stone for Longevity. Do we need to wait for NG+ I guess I used the one I had and now I am killing that black skeleton but doesn't drop..

EDIT, guess later wear the Providential ring and kill it 2-3 times

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

:cheers: Anything for you ma man ! I have 3 lets do it next time we connect..

Damn how to Farm PureBlade stone for Longevity. Do we need to wait for NG+ I guess I used the one I had and now I am killing that black skeleton but doesn't drop..

EDIT, guess later wear the Providential ring and kill it 2-3 times

Providential Ring+Large Sword of Searching will increase the drop rate significantly. Problem is we need Large Sword of Searching to get the Providential Ring :( 

2 hours ago, psinide said:

Providential Ring+Large Sword of Searching will increase the drop rate significantly. Problem is we need Large Sword of Searching to get the Providential Ring :( 

So I will have the sword of searching crafted from Old Hero Soul Plus Schmitar, give that sword to Crow and get Provincial.. Wear Provin and farm the Purestone...

Are you saying you need Pure Stone to craft 8+ in first place ?? Anyway can do second piece in NG+ right 

Aaaaaaad FINISHED !!!! ALL DEMONS VANQUISHED :wOOtjumpy:

20210409-194957.jpg

WHATTA a Journey that keeps you on toe and moves your anxiety levels :fear1: 

PS-App-20210409-021046.jpg

Finished 1-1 without much worry then struggled and struggled until I watched first two videos of Fighting Cowboy, He is just Amazing !! I learnt some of the basic level up things you need to follow and there was no turning back.. To not spoil the surprises, I played each area with flow, fully explore and only then watch the walk through to ensure 100% completion was done as end goal was PLAT, The white and black tendencies are definitely out of my syllabus so the walk through really helps there.. 

The REMAKE is a blessing for PS5 owners, nothing has looked so gorgeous and on OLED it was pure orgasmic :wub: Each world is so unique and crafted to perfection.. Those are still waiting on edge definitely play it.. 

FlameLurker was the Best Boss, followed by False King and ManEater.. very less memories otherwise with others, the end boss was a biggest joke..

Overall I still rate BloodBorne more tough and a better game than this :hypocrite:

False King Proper 1-1 melee..

Special Thanks to @psinide for the initial guidance and black phantom. help, learnt a lot from him and the whole game mechanics of tendencies.

PLAT Run:

I am in a good position now overall for PLAT run, Need to play one full NG+ and 60% or less of NG++ per my checklist.. should have got the Eternal Warrior Ring.. The King Doran looks pain in the a*s..

For NG+ I will focus on getting Dragon Bone smasher upgraded and play with that, I also wore sad armor in whole game so time to pimp up..  Statswise will probably get Magic high to run NG++ on Magic build.

Screenshot-20210409-183949-Samsung-Notes

:punk:

• Like 2

^^ WOW, you are actually keeping notes for things left to do. I don't do that for my actual real life work lol. That's some real dedication. Trophy addict indeed:P

Nice work on the last boss. You are already better than me at dodging haha. 

Anyway, Bluepoint did an amazing job with this remake. They introduced a whole new generation of gamers to the grand daddy of souls genre. If not for this remake and with Sony's view towards BC, the game would have been lost on the PS3.

• Like 1

Aaaaaaad FINISHED !!!! ALL DEMONS VANQUISHED :wOOtjumpy:

20210409-194957.jpg

WHATTA a Journey that keeps you on toe and moves your anxiety levels :fear1: 

PS-App-20210409-021046.jpg

Finished 1-1 without much worry then struggled and struggled until I watched first two videos of Fighting Cowboy, He is just Amazing !! I learnt some of the basic level up things you need to follow and there was no turning back.. To not spoil the surprises, I played with each area with flow, fully explore and only then watch the walk through to ensure 100% completion was done as end goal was PLAT, The white and blacm tendencies are definitely out of my syllabus so the walk through really helps there.. 

The REMAKE is a blessing for PS5 owners, nothing has looked so gorgeous and on OLED it was pure orgasmic :wub: Each world is so unique and crafted to perfection.. Those are still waiting on edge definitely play it.. 

FlameLurker was the Best Boss, followed by False King and ManEater.. very less memories otherwise with others, the end boss was a biggest joke..

Overall I still rate BloodBorne more tough and a better game than this :hypocrite:

False King Proper 1-1 mele..

Special Thanks to [mention=6458]psinide[/mention] for the initial guidance and black phantom. help, learnt a lot from him and the whole game mechanics of tendencies.

PLAT Run:

I am in a good position now overall for PLAT run, Need to play one full NG+ and 60% or less of NG++ per my checklist.. should have got the Eternal Warrior Ring.. The King Doran looks pain in the a*s..

For NG+ I will focus on getting Dragon Bone smasher upgraded and play with that, I also wore sad armor in whole game so time to pimp up..  Statswise will probably get Magic high to run NG++ on Magic build.

Screenshot-20210409-183949-Samsung-Notes.jpg

:punk:

Nice one man! I've just finished doing world 3 white events and pushed it to pure black. Gonna get the sodden ring and do 5-2. Will need your help with 5-3 for the secret trophy

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Anyone got Penetrators armor.. I just learnt about it :devil: Looks like a proper grind..

I think I don't have even one ceramic coin in any of my saves and it would take at least 2 full games to get 26x coins.....so Nope lol

1 hour ago, Aloy said:

I think I don't have even one ceramic coin in any of my saves and it would take at least 2 full games to get 26x coins.....so Nope lol

two full games in Mirror world :suicide: 

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Dude, have you started playing ?? waiting for your photo mode EPICNESS from this game :wOOtjumpy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Dude, have you started playing ?? waiting for your photo mode EPICNESS from this game :wOOtjumpy:

Haha...no. Was just making an attempt at a double-meaning joke :P

Will get this when it goes for a sub-3K price.

PS5 Share play works like a charm. Me and arpit tried tonight and it works wonderfully. Just few clicks and you're good to go.. there were few lags to the player (receiver) side but nothing unplayable. It was smooth af for the host. 

3 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

PS5 Share play works like a charm. Me and arpit tried tonight and it works wonderfully. Just few clicks and you're good to go.. there were few lags to the player (receiver) side but nothing unplayable. It was smooth af for the host. 

The other guy gets to play your game ?