Demon's Souls Remake

GeraltOfRivia

4 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

super massive respect bro. Tere ko dekh ke meri jawani waapas aa gayi. I will also play DS :gunsmilie:

Bc sab dragons ko maar denge !!

Jaa ab Kolhapur ke har gali mein har deewar pe yeh plat ka poster laga de. Koi kuch nahi bolega 

Jiggy be like. 

tenor.gif?itemid=21394831

10 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

@rushaboswal got the thief ring, cling ring, flachion blade + 1 and compound long bow. Those a**hole skeletons have unlimited stamina but pine resin took care of them. 

Those skeletons of Son of a ***** . Those red ones are like some enemies waiting for you since 7 births. But wait till you get skeletons with those big swords ?

Also check what build you want. If you want challenge than go for mele. For some easier go through magic. I went all mele for first build. Now with bow you can kill 2-1 boss easily . And for 2-2 some practice and creshent falcion or a regular blade with white sticky slime. Also I forgot to tell you one thing, about that save scumming when you die. You can read it above or Voice chat me tonight. Best of luck.  ??

6 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I read about the save scumming. I think I'll go with a melee build because I like the combat. Red wala Mc hai. Ek hit mein 90% HP uda diya. Maine flachion leke bhaag gaya. 

Btw 1-1 mein there was this dude who I saved who started killing enemies. I think I wasn't supposed to help him. ?

Where in 1-1 IO dont remember any npc there. also glad you brought this. In #-2 Tower of latria you rescue yurt if you go below by mistake. if you do kill him instantly or after killing the boss. otherwise he'll start killing NPC in nexus, i did not know and got screwed :ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:. Also platinum karna he toh dont spend single boss stone . 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Arre thief ring ke baju mein ek aadmi hai. He said kill these boys down below. I liked them and he started patrolling and killing all enemies. 

Accha wo Ostrava right. You need to rescue him in 1-2 and 1-3 and he'll give you a key so don't forget to rescue him. Important for platinum 

14 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

1-1 mein there was this dude who I saved who started killing enemies. I think I wasn't supposed to help him. ?

Save ALL the NPCs except 

14 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Tower of latria you rescue Yurt if you go below by mistake. if you do kill him instantly or after killing the boss. otherwise he'll start killing 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I read about the save scumming. I think I'll go with a melee build because I like the combat. Red wala Mc hai. Ek hit mein 90% HP uda diya. Maine flachion leke bhaag gaya. 

Btw 1-1 mein there was this dude who I saved who started killing enemies. I think I wasn't supposed to help him. ?

Don't know why you went 4-2 directly (Would recommend finishing World 2 and World 3 completely first), but even in melee build - use the Protection Spell - it will reduce all melee damage by 30% (There is an upgraded spel called Warding, which reduces damage by 70%, but I don't think you have the mana to use it with melee build). It will help you a ton. Also, in 4-2 be ready to run, a lot. You don't want to engage too many trash mobs because they will respawn after some 30 seconds-1 minute (You can't kill them permanently), and their magic damage can 1 shot you.

If you have Thief Ring, it will help you cheese the boss of the area.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I'm focused on the 2-1 boss. He's pretty easy. 3 melee attack, 3 ranged and 1 Aoe attack. Died to him because I ran out of healing items. Gonna farm them and take that bitch out. 

If you have completed 1-2, then go to that save point and look back. You will always get back-stab on 2 red eye armored knights there. They will always drop Medium Healing item (Half Moon Grass), plus give out 800 souls or so (1000 total plus a chance of Low Tier Healing Item (Crescent Moon Grass) if you clear out the remaining archer nearby also). It's a great grinding spot for early/mid game.

2 hours ago, roun90 said:

Also, in 4-2 be ready to run, a lot. You don't want to engage too many trash mobs because they will respawn after some 30 seconds-1 minute (You can't kill them permanently), and their magic damage can 1 shot you.

Or just kill the reaper from stairs. That's what I always did and problem solved ??

3 hours ago, roun90 said:

I was not talking about the stairs. I was talking about all the trash mobs in the caves after the skeletons.

Yeah there are 3 reapers in that area.. it’s a piece of cake whole 4-2 and 4-3 is a joke but both are awesome for Farming

Edited by Assassins Creed

6 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Phalanx done

Spider done

Tower knight done

Tower Knight probably easiest boss so far. I just ran into him without any knowledge and beat him first try. In fact getting to him was harder with the a**hole hovering over my head. 

Beat all the archers first and the Tower Knight was a piece of cake. Chutiya has 3 AOE and 2 melee. Telegraphs the sh*t out of his attacks and doesn't have any counter for midrange. You can just go slightly outside his range, heal and come back. Just stayed behind him all the time and killed him. 

I think the true next gen feature which really elevates the game are the load times. Literally 1 second which make deaths really trivial. Contrary to what people say, deaths in the game aren't very punishing at all. You only lose souls which can easily be recovered and all shortcuts, items, etc. are persistent so you rarely lose much progress. 

For the true difficulty of the game, you need to play in Body form (i.e. when you have full health bar instead of half). You get that body form when you kill a boss or use Stone of Ephemeral Eyes. Every time you die in Body Form, the World Tendency (Of that particular World) will shift to Black. You can tell the color of the World Tendency by looking at the color of the eye when you load the game. When it gets fully black - mobs are going to get far tougher, and Black Phantom NPCs will spawn that are possibly even harder than the bosses. New pathways will open in levels for you to explore. You also get far more Souls and unique items (Including new storylines) in this mode.

Converse is also true of course. If you are a master, and killing bosses left and right, the World Tendency will become completely White (again color of eye will tell). This means more NPCs will spawn that will talk to you and offer quests and items (White Phantom NPCs), mobs will be far easier (But souls ad items dropped will be less) and new pathways will also be opened (different than the BWT Ones), that gives different items.

Whatever you do in Soul Form at neutral WT, the difficulty will be at normal/easy. Though that said, those 3 bosses are some of the easiest ones out there. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Phalanx done

Spider done

Tower knight done

Tower Knight probably easiest boss so far. I just ran into him without any knowledge and beat him first try. In fact getting to him was harder with the a**hole hovering over my head. 

Beat all the archers first and the Tower Knight was a piece of cake. Chutiya has 3 AOE and 2 melee. Telegraphs the sh*t out of his attacks and doesn't have any counter for midrange. You can just go slightly outside his range, heal and come back. Just stayed behind him all the time and killed him. 

I think the true next gen feature which really elevates the game are the load times. Literally 1 second which make deaths really trivial. Contrary to what people say, deaths in the game aren't very punishing at all. You only lose souls which can easily be recovered and all shortcuts, items, etc. are persistent so you rarely lose much progress. 

The load times are insane and tower knight is easiest . Fake king allant , flame lurker , man eater the worst . 

1 hour ago, roun90 said:

For the true difficulty of the game, you need to play in Body form (i.e. when you have full health bar instead of half). You get that body form when you kill a boss or use Stone of Ephemeral Eyes. Every time you die in Body Form, the World Tendency (Of that particular World) will shift to Black. You can tell the color of the World Tendency by looking at the color of the eye when you load the game. When it gets fully black - mobs are going to get far tougher, and Black Phantom NPCs will spawn that are possibly even harder than the bosses. New pathways will open in levels for you to explore. You also get far more Souls and unique items (Including new storylines) in this mode.

Converse is also true of course. If you are a master, and killing bosses left and right, the World Tendency will become completely White (again color of eye will tell). This means more NPCs will spawn that will talk to you and offer quests and items (White Phantom NPCs), mobs will be far easier (But souls ad items dropped will be less) and new pathways will also be opened (different than the BWT Ones), that gives different items.

Whatever you do in Soul Form at neutral WT, the difficulty will be at normal/easy. Though that said, those 3 bosses are some of the easiest ones out there. 

Yeah but before you got to PBWT you might want to do all PWWT if you  wanna go for plat. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

3-1 boss done. The most confusing area so far. No big challenges other than navigating. Everything looks the same and I got lost so many times. 

Boss was lame. I ended up going to the top of the tower and all messages said to kill the person up top so I did that. Maybe that made the boss easier. 

Mostly just shot arrows behind the pillar. 

I didn't notice that I had very few heals and was down to the last 5% HP. sh*t was exhilarating as hell. First try babbyyy. 

Yeah if you didn't kill that person ,he just revives. There is a key behind it if you did take it can now rescue lord rydell. Also a good area to farm Fresh spcie for free. ?

3-2 ko first try me maar de then maanunga tujhe. 

32 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

3-1 boss done. The most confusing area so far. No big challenges other than navigating. Everything looks the same and I got lost so many times. 

Boss was lame. I ended up going to the top of the tower and all messages said to kill the person up top so I did that. Maybe that made the boss easier. 

Mostly just shot arrows behind the pillar. 

I didn't notice that I had very few heals and was down to the last 5% HP. sh*t was exhilarating as hell. First try babbyyy. 

If you don't kill him, he keeps reviving the Doll Baby boss and she cannot be defeated

13 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Yeah if you didn't kill that person ,he just revives. There is a key behind it if you did take it can now rescue lord rydell. Also a good area to farm Fresh spcie for free. ?

3-2 ko first try me maar de then maanunga tujhe. 

wrong, not Rydell.. Rescue Sage Freke the magician with this key... Rydell can be revived only after you are pure white and getting the key from top of the tower :P 

Edited by Assassins Creed

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

If you don't kill him, he keeps reviving the Doll Baby boss

wrong, not Rydell.. Rescue Sage Freke the magician with this key... Rydell can be revived only after you are pure white and getting the key from top of the tower :P 

Right. Messed it up sorry ?