Demon's Souls Remake

GeraltOfRivia

12 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I doubt ICO will ever happen, don't see lot of asks for it either.. For me their next big one should be BB remake

why remake it? it already looks pretty darn gorgeous. rough around the edges, sure. but still looks great, tbh. 

they should remake Killzone 2 :wub:

8 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

why remake it? it already looks pretty darn gorgeous. rough around the edges, sure. but still looks great, tbh. 

they should remake Killzone 2 :wub:

Not as polished, I mean compared to Demon Souls remake.. If BB can be polished to this extent it will be outta world :surprise:

16 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Not as polished, I mean compared to Demon Souls remake.. If BB can be polished to this extent it will be outta world :surprise:

Make something new… what’s the use of next gen hardware if you only gonna make old games prettier.

This is probably the most amazing game I've played this year. Yes, I love it like crazy. I'm not much into Souls games, and eventhough I have Bloodborne and Sekiro too, I didn't like the genre before. 

Demon's Souls on PS5 changed the perspective for me personally. 
I've paid 5k for R&C Riftapart and paid 3k for a 2nd hand copy of Demon's Souls. Wish it would be other way around. It's that good for me!

I will give BLoodborne and Sekiro another chance. I just hope that Bloodborne on ps5 gets it's framepacing fixed.

Edited by SaiKO

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

I doubt ICO will ever happen, don't see lot of asks for it either.. For me their next big one should be BB remake

Rather bathe Miyazaki and From in those Sony moneis and make a BB sequel.

Game released in 2015, doesn't need a remake yet.

• 3 weeks later...

That swamp of sorrows area is very dark, so I went into photo mode and chose ‘bright’ filter and turned on ‘use in game’. It became much better for visibility for the whole area :D Luckily stumbled across this option because of the ton of screenshots that I take

you can play the full game with different filters, looks awesome 

On 5/8/2021 at 6:37 PM, rushaboswal said:

As soon as you die Click ps button go to home and close the game , you'll respawn just a little bit back and not from start. Really helpfull with boss. Be quick tough.

Read this too late :cry: am nearly at the endgame. Too much running from archstone to boss

Demon’s Souls done ?

9.2/10

It’s unbelievably beautiful and very very memorable overall. 60fps with this level of detail is just incredible and no ray tracing.

Difficulty very easy, only 1-2 bosses are mildly challenging. 

Returnal and Sekiro next!!!!