Resident Evil Village

GeraltOfRivia

3 hours ago, RV1709 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AestheticGamer1/status/1387082258880757763

its anywhere between 13-15 hours on standard as per this tweet . This puts it right after re4/6 as the third longest ?

I remember spending wayyy too much time on RE4 as some of the bosses were PAIN and manual save... compared to that 13-15 hours is still OK, need atleast 15 hour game

Edited by Assassins Creed

3 hours ago, RV1709 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AestheticGamer1/status/1387082258880757763

its anywhere between 13-15 hours on standard as per this tweet . This puts it right after re4/6 as the third longest ?

RE0 is 10 hours

RE2 is 8.5 hours

RE3 is 6 hours

RE4 is 16 hours

RE5 is 12 hours

RE6 is 21 hours

RE7 is 9.5 hours

add ~1-5 hours for extras and stuff.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

RE0 is 10 hours

RE2 is 8.5 hours

RE3 is 6 hours

RE4 is 16 hours

RE5 is 12 hours

RE6 is 21 hours

RE7 is 9.5 hours

add ~1-5 hours for extras and stuff.

A lot of RE 0 might be bloated because of the inventory system and lack of item box. Other than that, sounds about right 

REMake is also about 8 hours 

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

How many here pre ordered it?

Would preorder depending on the reviews coming this Wednesday. Still not up on Amazon yet otherwise would order on launch day. May expect delays due to the pandemic which is the case for Nier Replicant. 

Edited by Mysteryman

3 hours ago, Aloy said:

U gonna wear it or just because free ka maal?:P

Most gaming tees are too over the top.

2 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

You will probably use it as a dust cleaner. :giggle:

Lol guys not really, the Cyberpunk Tee they gave was good.. I have worn it many times :P 

On 4/25/2021 at 11:45 PM, Aloy said:

So I rushed through the demo 'cause I knew 30 mins wouldn't be enough and I expected to meet the lady in white for some one on one action but the demo ended with a her daughter on top of me. Not fair Capcom, not fair.

In seriousness, the demo successfully sold the game to me. The atmosphere is freaking nuts and visuals wowed me at times. As for the combat I still feel the enemies take on one too many bullets to go down but I realized that aiming properly somehow does more damage than usual hip fire. So standing far away and aiming properly made the game more enjoyable for me rather than just hip firing at close distance.

We share the same sentiment. The gun play is certainly underwhelming in the demos as the handgun feel like a pea shooter and took more than a full round when shooting the cellar zombies and werewolves. Also played in Hardcore and even a shotgun round doesn’t kill off the cellar zombies in a single round unlike the basic zombies in RE2 and RE3 remakes. 

The character design and atmosphere are really amazing. :good:

• Like 1

The demo looks great and performs surprisingly well on the one X. 

Default right stick sensitivity was abysmal at 2, the game felt better to play when I increased it to 4.

6 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

If there a 4k 60 fps non RT option I think it's better to play on that. 

Resident Evil Village's RT delivers low resolution reflections in combination with a lighting pass that replaces the non-RT version's screen-space ambient occlusion. There is a difference, but perhaps not a game-changing one. You can comfortably play the game without RT and still get a terrific-looking experience and in these scenarios, both Series X and PlayStation 5 are both locked at 4K60 in both demo areas.

The only tangible difference comes from performance: Series X has a more dogged grip on its target 60fps, with slightly less consistent throughput from PlayStation 5. At best though, Series X delivers 10 per cent more performance in stress-test scenes, but I did note one scene where both consoles dip from 60fps to exactly the same extent.