Resident Evil Village

GeraltOfRivia

7 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Classic RE stuff,  RE4 meets RE7 

Phat gayi second stage of the game :fear1:Totally gripping till now and lot to explore as well. Taking it really slow..

The merchant addition is a big plus.. the treasures,  buying selling inventory makes it less frustrating with weapons management.. 

6 hours ago, Snake said:

Is it just me or does the weapon dealer sound like Mark Hamill?

no spoilers or even remote discussions of the game please use spoilers thread . Some people are yet to receive the disc and are waiting desperately 

I would say avoid the thread completely if you do not want even single detail.. I did that with LOU2..

3 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

no spoilers or even remote discussions of the game please use spoilers thread . Some people are yet to receive the disc and are waiting desperately 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Stop visiting this thread if you're incredibly sensitive to spoilers. People can discuss stuff that's in the demo, or revealed by Capcom officially, or mentioned in reviews.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

It's not a spoiler lol.

52 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

The longest one is really the worst one 

Its not just longest but a lot of that sh*t is just unskippable bullcrap. This is why the speedrun record for RE6 is more than 6 hours, which is eons in speedrunning world. For RE2R its like 25 min.

There's no limit to the perviness of the Internet.

Lady Knockers is Lady Ada, her outfit is same but red, Ethan's knife is a giant fly swatter and her butt's at the perfect spanking height.

Edited by gecko89
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

There's no limit to the perviness of the Internet.

Lady Knockers is Lady Ada, her outfit is same but red, Ethan's knife is a giant fly swatter and her butt's at the perfect spanking height.

Mike Tyson Smile GIF

Finished it. I still like re7 more than this but that's just because of my preference with the intimate setting and cast of characters. RE8 is absolutely amazing in everything including and especially the boss fights. 

The story is easy to follow as well but maybe I'd loved a better written antagonist. 

Also this games end credit song does not hold candle to re7s end credit song. 

Capcom is my favorite studio now. Almost all games since re 7 bar re 3make is a classic. 

They also seem to be very self aware. 

Edited by Vip3r