Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

Publisher/Developer: Sony/Guerrilla Games

Platform: PS5

Release Date: 2021 (tentative)

Horizon: Forbidden West continues Aloy’s story as she moves west to a far-future America to brave a majestic, but dangerous frontier where she’ll face awe-inspiring machines and mysterious new threats.

Edited by GeraltOfRivia

Hope they have futuristic guns that you can craft using robot-animal parts in this.

Not just the pick-up guns

I mean in trailer alloy's Bow looks like some futuristic bow so it should be possible

13 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

I'm worried about underwater movement tbh. Underwater always sucks

it has underwater combat :rofl:

I'm sure the GREEK GOD AI's have manufactured some pre-historic dinosaur fish patterned robots, that you have to fight while under water :rofl:

Loved the trailer (except for the elephant robots at the end) .... I mean, hard to get excited for elephant robots after having fought t-rex robots in the first game.  I feel the scale of the robots have come down , but the scale of the env has widened.  The first game was one of my fav's of the ps4 era, can't wait to play this one.  

Also,

was lance aiding / stopping the corruption ?

Edited by Ne0

29 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Loved the trailer (except for the elephant robots at the end) .... I mean, hard to get excited for elephant robots after having fought t-rex robots in the first game.  I feel the scale of the robots have come down , but the scale of the env has widened.  The first game was one of my fav's of the ps4 era, can't wait to play this one.  

Also,

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Controlling them to create his own army?

1 hour ago, Ne0 said:

Also,

Reveal hidden contents

There was a dragon in the trailer

It definitely will. Just check the metrics on YT. Just from the official channel alone

Spiderman MM  3.2 mill views

Horizon 2 1.6 mill views. 

As big as horizon is, spidey' is bigger IP and targets both kids and adults. 

1 minute ago, AnK said:

The logo Says Horizon II Forbidden West 

please rename the thread 

GG on twitter is calling it Horizon Forbidden West. I think the "II" in the logo is just a stylistic choice. Official title is without II

• Snake locked this topic
  • Snake unlocked this topic