Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

11 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

@AnKThis is why its better if more people in media complain about it instead of sweeping it under the rug like Battlefield.

This is ok but as I predicted earlier,

after this everyone will go silent & no one will try & channelise the problem of BF fans riding in same boat 

Just cos that ain’t Sony & won’t bring media coverage & traffic by shills & chindis 

• Like 1

Good they did this, perhaps the people in charge of PR told Jim that they are now among the bottom barrel ranks of corps like EA and Take Two now with stunts like this 

5 hours ago, SaiKO said:

Sony confusing me. So if I get a ps4 version at 4k then I will be able  to play on my ps5 with free upgrade without paying 1k extra for ps5 disc!?!!? Wut! ??

cool then. 

Yes but I think some features will be PS5 exclusive, like the one spodeyman remastered they bundled with Miles Morales PS5 has special ray tracing features not present in Spodeyman PS4 with PS5 BC patch.

It's to prevent PS5 copy owners feeling that they have been ripped off I guess

51 minutes ago, AnK said:

This is ok but as I predicted earlier,

after this everyone will go silent & no one will try & channelise the problem of BF fans riding in same boat 

Just cos that ain’t Sony & won’t bring media coverage & traffic by shills & chindis 

Yes, small essays with bullet points will be written about how BF2042 lalachi upgrade is some value proposition :rofl: on this forum.

But then the thirst is too much among the fanbase for BF2042, and FIFA-only casuls buy the same game for $60 every year, so nothing will happen, EA will continue as usual

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

Good they did this, perhaps the people in charge of PR told Jim that they are now among the bottom barrel ranks of corps like EA and Take Two now with stunts like this 

Yes but I think some features will be PS5 exclusive, like the one spodeyman remastered they bundled with Miles Morales PS5 has special ray tracing features not present in Spodeyman PS4 with PS5 BC patch.

Wait wut? Im even more confused now? 

So if ps4 to ps5 upgrade, RT and all will be locked? How is it a ps5 upgrade then:eyebrow:

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Then why is ps5 version still 70/4999

they expect PS5 users to buy this and many will buy.. 

Only Chindis (all of us here) will do the back door method by buying PS4 version and then free upgrade to PS5.. 

PS4 version in Sony’s eyes is for them, like CC who has a Pro and two years later (bcos GOW is cross gen again) buys a PS5 and gets a free upgrade :P 

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Store probably hasn't been updated yet.

Bro, there won’t be any updates on the PS5 ver.. Just on the PS4 copy there should be a note updated for the Free Upgrade.. nevertheless if someone is interested in pre ordering digital now :rofl:  go ahead 

worth getting the special edition for the steel book :wub:

Edited by Assassins Creed

4 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Nope, this deal ain't gonna work like that.. You can literally download the new PS5 SKU if you own the PS4 digital or disc copy.. 

Spiderman was clearly branded as a remastered, so no ways PS4 owners should be allowed to get all that new advantage.. 

5 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Bro, there won’t be any updates on the PS5 ver.. Just on the PS4 copy there should be a note updated for the Free Upgrade.. nevertheless if someone is interested in pre ordering digital now :rofl:  go ahead 

worth getting the special edition for the steel book :wub:

But then, those two versions would be the same thing except one costs 1000 more?! 

Sony is just testing the water. And I think we all should not applaud the fact they retracted the scummy practice after the backlash. Don’t make them look the bigger man!

’Missed the mark’ this statement alone shows they were infact testing out how much they can extort money from their loyal fans. And as a business point of view it makes sense because these FANS already made GOT DC a success! People already paid 30 dollars for that upgrade, dlc value 20 dollars aside, they paid 10 dollars extra for basically no meaningful upgrade. 

once you see the 10 dollars value of Death Stranding DC and what you are getting for that, Sony’s 10 dollar for Ps5 tax seems UNFAIR and WRONG!  

As a ‘gamer’, I think people should do backlash and let these corporation know that they cannot do these unfair things in future. 

vote with your wallet. Please. 

2 hours ago, gecko89 said:

But then, those two versions would be the same thing except one costs 1000 more?! 

CORRECT :) That’s why it’s Free.

Consider this like Sackboy/Miles Morales, Smart Delivery basically in 2022.

Edited by Assassins Creed

48 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Sony is just testing the water. And I think we all should not applaud the fact they retracted the scummy practice after the backlash. Don’t make them look the bigger man!

’Missed the mark’ this statement alone shows they were infact testing out how much they can extort money from their loyal fans. And as a business point of view it makes sense because these FANS already made GOT DC a success! People already paid 30 dollars for that upgrade, dlc value 20 dollars aside, they paid 10 dollars extra for basically no meaningful upgrade. 

once you see the 10 dollars value of Death Stranding DC and what you are getting for that, Sony’s 10 dollar for Ps5 tax seems UNFAIR and WRONG!  

As a ‘gamer’, I think people should do backlash and let these corporation know that they cannot do these unfair things in future. 

vote with your wallet. Please. 

People bought 14M copies of CP 2077, in a fair world this shitty and broken game wouldn't have sold even 100k on consoles. There is no voting with your wallet in this industry.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Nope, this deal ain't gonna work like that.. You can literally download the new PS5 SKU if you own the PS4 digital or disc copy.. 

Spiderman was clearly branded as a remastered, so no ways PS4 owners should be allowed to get all that new advantage.. 

Source for this? Just need clarity

Because if it's literally the PS5 digital version that is being given as upgrade for free...

Why will anyone spend 5K on PS5 version :rofl:

Better buy for 4k or day one or whatever 2-3k sale price it gets in the future.

Never actually thought mass internet bitching would work :lol:

42 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Source for this? Just need clarity

Because if it's literally the PS5 digital version that is being given as upgrade for free...

Why will anyone spend 5K on PS5 version :rofl:

Better buy for 4k or day one or whatever 2-3k sale price it gets in the future.

Never actually thought mass internet bitching would work :lol:

Dude what more source do you want? YES ITS FREE, Hard to believe right? :rofl:

Oh, don't be surprised.. There will be a lot of them who will buy the PS5 version. For example, if you go to PSN store on the PS5, you cannot see the PS4 version, you gotta buy this from PS4 or through Web..

• Snake locked this topic
  • Snake unlocked this topic