Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

I held up from playing GoT, TLOU2, DS so that I can play on PS5 directly. Not sure if i will be waiting for this one, especially with free upgrade. 

Looks dope so far and tons of improvements. Would only be able to comment on story etc once the game is out. 

35 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Don’t know. The free upgrade is still not concrete per the amazon US and PS app. If you look at GOTG PS4 in amazon US, you will see the free upgrade clearly mentioned. 

Because Sony doesn't want you to know that it contains free upgrade in official buy pages.

And its working....

in PS5 groups, lots of general and common people are still unaware about the free upgrade. 

I personally would have liked the Deluxe edition as physical, want those digital goodies, artbooks and all...but unlike many other games, HZD doesn't have that on physical nor there is any option to upgrade the deluxe version from normal.

5 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

I personally would have liked the Deluxe edition as physical, want those digital goodies, artbooks and all...but unlike many other games, HZD doesn't have that on physical nor there is any option to upgrade the deluxe version from normal.

For such a big game, it’s strange that Sony has been so tight lipped in many areas. Never happened to prior first part games. 

15 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Because Sony doesn't want you to know that it contains free upgrade in official buy pages.

And its working....

in PS5 groups, lots of general and common people are still unaware about the free upgrade. 

Yeah but isnt that grounds to sue Sony for misleading the customers. Sony can’t be that stupid. 

30 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Wait a bit before pulling the trigger, rumblings say that the Deluxe Edition (Artbook+SB) will make its way to India, in limited quantities.

• Like 1

https://www.ign.com/articles/horizon-forbidden-west-preorders-ps4-ps5-save-10-dollars?utm_source=twitter

There's no point of discussing this bro...
People, fanboys are fine with PS5 version not being adjusted to 4k price after the announcement means people accepted the fact they will get PS4 version and upgrade (who knows the information). And PS5 disc and digital will have 5k price as it's "Next gen" PS5 tag infused version.

I tried to raise issue, but someone will come defending Sony's honour anyway. Jaane do.
get 4k PS4 version and pray once the DLCs will come you won't have much trouble upgrading. Or you don't have to pay more because officially, you will be having PS4 disc containing PS4 SKU and SONY doesn't have any consistency about DLC or upgrade policy and pricing.

Edited by SaiKO

5 minutes ago, fatpigeon said:

Wait a bit before pulling the trigger, rumblings say that the Deluxe Edition (Artbook+SB) will make its way to India, in limited quantities.

Thanks for the information. Will wait out then.....definitely.