Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

Hermen hulst in all probability is going to be the next head of SIE once Jim Ryan leaves or gets promoted. Druckamann is another one who has had a metoric rise. From a small animator to head of ND in a few years. Won't be surprised if he leads ps productions in the coming days. 

11 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Hermen hulst in all probability is going to be the next head of SIE once Jim Ryan leaves or gets promoted. Druckamann is another one who has had a metoric rise. From a small animator to head of ND in a few years. Won't be surprised if he leads ps productions in the coming days. 

I would not be happy if Druckmann takes Ryan or Hulst’s position. I heard that he has a similar style of management like Steve Jobs. 

1 hour ago, ZooZoo said:

Screenshot-2022-01-25-120841.png

How about you look at the date and shut your incoherent biased yapping.:loco: 

I saw the date and I feel that it's stupid to pre-order so early. You should have done it in the last week before launch as it makes no difference and you could have saved some interest on your money

I pre-ordered on 25th Dec, just fyi, only becoz there was a limited time discount on pre-orders

now, I'll acknowledge your incoherent yapping only if you can beat the game and roll the credits before me

18 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I saw the date and I feel that it's stupid to pre-order so early. You should have done it in the last week before launch as it makes no difference and you could have saved some interest on your money

I pre-ordered on 25th Dec, just fyi, only becoz there was a limited time discount on pre-orders

now, I'll acknowledge your incoherent yapping only if you can beat the game and roll the credits before me

Tu rahne de. Cant come up with a decent argument aur bak bak karta rahega. I dont give two flying shits about when you will finish the game. The whole conversation was about your stupid disliking of the game because voice actor doesnt look like their counterpart in the game which when I proved wrong, you had nothing to come back with thus decided to do a stupid comment about me commenting only when I bought the game. Also regarding preodering, its my money, i choose how to spend so I need no lessons on it from a clear blatant xbot like you. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

new footage looks excellent and looks to fix everything lacking in first game. Ign are saying the jump is as big as AC1 to 2 but with zero dawn being a far better title

too bad it doesn’t release in nov-dec

• Haha 1

I've never preordered a game before but this is making me change that. Either way, looking at how gorgeous it looks, I'd take my sweet time to explore and finish the game, no point rushing when every hillside looks like a Bob Ross painting.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

I've never preordered a game before but this is making me change that. Either way, looking at how gorgeous it looks, I'd take my sweet time to explore and finish the game, no point rushing when every hillside looks like a Bob Ross painting.

Same, for a new franchise, preorder is risky but when you see how good the original game was and the developer is a Sony inhouse studio then its a no brainer to preorder. I'd also be taking my sweet time to explore every nook and cranny of this game and probably go for platinum before Elden Rings hits. 

1 minute ago, ZooZoo said:

Same, for a new franchise, preorder is risky but when you see how good the original game was and the developer is a Sony inhouse studio then its a no brainer to preorder. I'd also be taking my sweet time to explore every nook and cranny of this game and probably go for platinum before Elden Rings hits. 

You're going to complete and platinum within 7 days time?

6 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

You're going to complete and platinum within 7 days time?

Will start Elden Rings late. It will be a long game and there is not really anything big releasing after that so I have plenty of time for Elden Rings whenever HZD gets over.

51 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I dunno why so fuss about the pre-orders. It is risky but if you know and follow the gaming industry closely you're are less likely going to make a blunder. Digital isn't going anywhere but some (including myself) couldn't resist the temptation of booking our copy as soon as pre-order starts in order to play day 1. 

If games are what you think about several times throughout a day, then congratulations it is your primary hobby. Treat yourself what you like by your hard earned money. 

• Like 3

I'm preordering as well. I might pay extra and get the special edition.. will wait till 10th feb, if no news of Special Edition till then, I'm gonna hit the preorder button for PS4/PS5 version on GamesTheShop as I love physical copies for console games specifically.

Edited by SaiKO

8 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I dunno why so fuss about the pre-orders. It is risky but if you know and follow the gaming industry closely you're are less likely going to make a blunder. Digital isn't going anywhere but some (including myself) couldn't resist the temptation of booking our copy as soon as pre-order starts in order to play day 1. 

If games are what you think about several times throughout a day, then congratulations it is your primary hobby. Treat yourself what you like by your hard earned money. 

Just remember to cancel your preorder before it releases if the game turns out to be dud. Yes I still remember Order 1886 :lol: 

5 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Just remember to cancel your preorder before it releases if the game turns out to be dud. Yes I still remember Order 1886 :lol: 

But the developer Ready at Dawn for order 1886 is not as famed as Guerilla. Holding my preorder since there is still lack of clarity on pricing. 

1 minute ago, Mysteryman said:

But the developer Ready at Dawn for order 1886 is not as famed as Guerilla. Holding my preorder since there is still lack of clarity on pricing. 

Before horizon and the order 1886 released, ready at dawn had a better track record compared to GG.

Still feel it could have been a much better game if it got extra dev time. The visuals are still mind-blowing even today. Too bad sony let them get away and be bought by meta/facebbok. The kraken technology is also done by them btw