Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

4 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Before horizon and the order 1886 released, ready at dawn had a better track record compared to GG.

Still feel it could have been a much better game if it got extra dev time. The visuals are still mind-blowing even today. Too bad sony let them get away and be bought by meta/facebbok. The kraken technology is also done by them btw 

Oh I didn’t know RD acquisition from FB. Too bad. I never played any game from RD except for order 1886. I think that IP is owed by Sony so there might be a sequel one day. 

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Just remember to cancel your preorder before it releases if the game turns out to be dud. Yes I still remember Order 1886 :lol: 

f**k, you remember..:rofl:

I was a new member on IVG and also as a gamer, plus a total PS fanboy .. too bad Order 1886 didn't turned out good. Else we would've got the sequel by now.

I wonder what's Ready at Dawn is upto right now.. 

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Just remember to cancel your preorder before it releases if the game turns out to be dud. Yes I still remember Order 1886 :lol: 

I was a new member on IVG and also as a gamer, plus a total PS fanboy .. too bad Order 1886 didn't turned out good. Else we would've got the sequel by now.

2 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Tu rahne de. Cant come up with a decent argument aur bak bak karta rahega. I dont give two flying shits about when you will finish the game. The whole conversation was about your stupid disliking of the game because voice actor doesnt look like their counterpart in the game which when I proved wrong, you had nothing to come back with thus decided to do a stupid comment about me commenting only when I bought the game. Also regarding preodering, its my money, i choose how to spend so I need no lessons on it from a clear blatant xbot like you. 

Regarding that, your mind is so deep in the console wars gutter that you can’t seem to see anything else

here’s some more context to my comment so that it’s clarified 

I noted that only Aloy’s face actor and voice actors are different. For the other characters both are same and it’d have been nice if both were the same for Aloy too. That’s it.

How stupid it is to conclude that I am hating on the whole game only because Aloy’s voice actor and face actor are different - that’s really stupid and just plain bad reading and interpretation skills combined with low quality trolling 

and why would I pre-order a game 2 months before launch if I want to silly sh*t on it for no good reason? - another stupidity

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

Probably VR software for FB’s oculus hardware. Don’t expect traditional games from RD anymore.