Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

4 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Gameplay wise, the first one itself was better than any AC games. 

4 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Yeah the Assassin's Creed comparison doesn't hold unless the first game is kinda ok but with some great core mechanics. Something like mad max would fit that requirement better. 

Didnt mean the first one is bad rather lacking compared to the sequel even if the difference is not stark. I for one liked the first AC game at the time because there was nothing like it then. Now, not so much.

Playing Tales of Arise currently and even though that game is beautiful and amazing RPG, it is anime-ish and a bit cartoonish. For me, jumping from that kinda graphics to Horizon would be jaw dropping. I cannot rush this game. Need to enjoy it properly since it will be another 2 years before we get a DLC and probably 5 before we get the 3rd game.

On 1/25/2022 at 1:28 PM, KnackChap said:

Hermen hulst in all probability is going to be the next head of SIE once Jim Ryan leaves or gets promoted. Druckamann is another one who has had a metoric rise. From a small animator to head of ND in a few years. Won't be surprised if he leads ps productions in the coming days. 

I just realized hermen is the craftsman guy in Death Stranding. Leveling up his station shows Aloy, Tall neck and raptor hologram next to Hermens hologram. Pretty good nod from Kojima. 

10 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

I just realized hermen is the craftsman guy in Death Stranding. Leveling up his station shows Aloy, Tall neck and raptor hologram next to Hermens hologram. Pretty good nod from Kojima. 

We'll the story is that when kojima was looking for an engine at various sony studios and everyone was giving him presentations, GG just gift wrapped the whole source code of their engine and gifted it to him. Even in the credits of death stranding you can see around 80-100 people of GG were directly involved in the development of that game. 

13 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

We'll the story is that when kojima was looking for an engine at various sony studios and everyone was giving him presentations, GG just gift wrapped the whole source code of their engine and gifted it to him. Even in the credits of death stranding you can see around 80-100 people of GG were directly involved in the development of that game. 

Ohh, wouldn't be surprised if that's true.

The documentary I shared earlier, in it Hermen mentions GG provided their inhouse developed(for HZD) memory management tool to KojimaProductions for Death Stranding.