Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

9 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

@Snake I had been to the store today. Booked my copy of Special Edition.

Those who are in doubt whether to buy the game or not, i'll be streaming this game so you can watch and decide whether to buy it or not.

3 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

In Bangalore. Online on GTS it isn't updated yet. They have a store in Mantri Mall.

Im in Day 1 bro, just need to check special edition availability?

1 hour ago, SaiKO said:

In lots of noob forums such as PS5 forums in Facebook, people already bought the PS5 edition digitally claiming they bought the superior version. These ponyboys.

1 hour ago, SaiKO said:

Same in the FB groups....these ponys are saying they want to contribute extra 10$ for PS5 version to Sony cause Guerrilla Games deserve it!!! 

my god these people!!!!

This is not the versus thread.

Consider yourself warned

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

This is not the versus thread.

Consider yourself warned

Sure....  just go ahead and ban. I haven't said anything offensive to anyone in this forum afaik. If calling PONY to some random people on a different forum in FB is considered a warning here, go ahead and ban. I/m not agreeing with your warning for weird reason. K?

5 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Sure....  just go ahead and ban. I haven't said anything offensive to anyone in this forum afaik. If calling PONY to some random people on a different forum in FB is considered a warning here, go ahead and ban. I/m not agreeing with your warning for weird reason. K?

Its just a warning. You wanna use pony and xbots, do it in the VS.

You don’t have to agree with my warning.

7 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Warning for weird and random reason? So can't even say Pony and Xbot in game topic which is actually NOT DIRECTED TOWARDS ANY OF THE IVG FORUM MEMBER? 

If you have nothing to say about the game itself and constantly crib about the pricing which has been discussed multiple times, then dont. 

The price is already set and as much as you and me dont like it. its not gonna change nor is Sony gonna refund those $10 extra dollars back.

Is it a shiity situation??… absolutely. but if people willing want to spend THEIR money on getting a PS5 copy then its on them 

People here are getting the PS4 copies and getting the upgrade as promised.

making posts about ponies xbots etc does nothing but bring in the riff raff and next thing you know the thread contains nothing but sh*t posting, flamebaiting etc . That’s something I dont want in any game thread.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

So I shouldn't point out pricing issue for the said game? Specially when its about this game only?

Have you seen me cribbing for Sony and Xbox pricing anywhere in VS thread? No right? Because I don't have anything against these corporations and their pricing generally.

But this game is an outlier. Like many, I also have a PS5 and want to play the PS5 version. As an owner of the next gen console, I would obviously put forward my 'cribbing'.... concern for the pricing. Tbh, it's wrong that you are not able to buy the PS4 version directly in your PS5's PSN when it's suppose to be there. 

IF you directly buy from console, its 5k there. So you have to buy in your browser for digital or get the ps4 from store/game and market site for physical. We are well aware of this, but many people don't, and some deliberately knowingly buy these wrongly priced 'PS5' prestige version as I came to know from different forums. THAT SENDS A WRONG MSG. Calling those deliberate people Ponyboys (PS fanboys) aren't something that I nor anyone in IVG should get a warning for. 

1 minute ago, SaiKO said:

So I shouldn't point out pricing issue for the said game? Specially when its about this game only?

Have you seen me cribbing for Sony and Xbox pricing anywhere in VS thread? No right? Because I don't have anything against these corporations and their pricing generally.

But this game is an outlier. Like many, I also have a PS5 and want to play the PS5 version. As an owner of the next gen console, I would obviously put forward my 'cribbing'.... concern for the pricing. Tbh, it's wrong that you are not able to buy the PS4 version directly in your PS5's PSN when it's suppose to be there. 

IF you directly buy from console, its 5k there. So you have to buy in your browser for digital or get the ps4 from store/game and market site for physical. We are well aware of this, but many people don't, and some deliberately knowingly buy these wrongly priced 'PS5' prestige version as I came to know from different forums. THAT SENDS A WRONG MSG. Calling those deliberate people Ponyboys (PS fanboys) aren't something that I nor anyone in IVG should get a warning for. 

Read my previous post, how many times has this pricing thing been discussed? 

If people want to buy the Ps5 disc/ digital copy despite knowing of their free upgrade. they are now fanboys???

Its their money let them do whatever they want?

Pony/xbot is used for fanboy wars. If u want to go down road. This is not the topic for it

2 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

@Snake If his intention is to notify the forum members of this. Just  book mark the post in this thread that says

"PS4 version is upgradable FOR FREE to PS5.

DONOT BUY PS5 VERISION ON PS5 but rather BUY PS4 version  and upgrade it later.

SONY IS GREEDY AND NO ONE IS SUPPORTING THIS BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS"

^_^

That’s a good idea. Thanks

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

DAMN! Thats some COD Level Space.

Just checked, Blops cold war is 151GB and MW2019 is 157GB. and these are without the latest updates. :roflroll: