Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

What I despise is the pickup animation. It's something that really pissed me off with the first game. It's a <1 sec animation but given the amount of sh*t you've to pick up, it just gets on your nerves. I don't know why they didn't do it like GoT. 

Roll and pick.. 

When you see stuff you wanna pick just keep moving, roll and press pick. Keep on moving. No animations. 

3 minutes ago, Jake said:

Some unboxing pics, the statue is bigger than I expected and quite detailed . Packaging is nice, can be used as a diorama as well. 

IMG-20220218-134803.jpgIMG-20220218-135545.jpgIMG-20220218-134446.jpgIMG-20220218-134247.jpg

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

3 hours ago, Modern_Ubermensch said:

From a real life photorealisitic detail standpoint, i feel rdr2 hands down is best, close second L.of.us2/demons souls remake

close third death stranding

Tsushima, CP2077, FW all are great examples of combining artistic imagery plus visual fidelity 

Horizon FW is a better and more enjoyable game but when it comes to attention to detail nothing beats RDR2 followed by Last of Us2.

YouTube is full amazing details in RDR2 and those videos are enough to prove my point. 

That said i will always choose Horizon over RDR anyday coz Horizon is more fun.lol

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

I bought it from psn store india.

This is the process for digital - 

*Location Spoilers*

Spoiler

"To claim your in-game bonus DLC in Horizon Forbidden West, simply play through the intro of the game until you unlock the open world and arrive in The Daunt. There, you will find all of your bonuses in your stash. "

Gamenation says

Thank you for ordering from Gamenation.in. We are delighted to let you know that your order is packed. Powered by Shiprocket

usually delivered in 2-3 days by my previous experience 

I just finished Ghost of Tsushima main story. Some side quests and Iki DLC is remaining, hopefully I can finish before HFW in hand

I might be the only one okay with a little delay in shipping coz more time to finish Tsushima :fear1:

8 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Horizon FW is a better and more enjoyable game but when it comes to attention to detail nothing beats RDR2 followed by Last of Us2.

YouTube is full amazing details in RDR2 and those videos are enough to prove my point. 

That said i will always choose Horizon over RDR anyday coz Horizon is more fun.lol

We were discussing abt graphics 

not gameplay, or which is a better game

Gameplay is a totally subjective matter 

2 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

You'll have to redeem the code. GTS mailed it to me.

Which version did you buy and what bonuses did it include?

No loading whatsoever thanks to fast ssd. Instant fast travel from any part of the map but fast ssd can't seem to fix annoying popins in performance mode. No popins in resolution mode but its 30fps and very hard to go back to 30 after starting the game at 60 lol.

Hope they fix popins with patch update. Popins were so bad that when i reached Plasmog settlement there were no npcs at entrance but after few seconds they all popped on my screen lol. I recorded that part as well :P.

That's the only issue i found in the game, everything else is fine

Edited by WhiteWolf

Along with main story,side quests  pretty long as well.

IGN reviewers said that for last mission they were underlevel even after doing ton of side stuff 

Unfortunately im in the middle of my exams. Sadly offline this time:wallbash: 

but when I get the time,i will focus more on side quests. i want to complete it as much as possible, bcs once the main story completed,many games cant hold me back for its side quests unless its RDR2