Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

The amount of money and efforts PS spends in advertising games and adding localization support in the rest of the world. Truly a worldwide brand.

And according to that tweet the game is officially banned in Saudi & they still went with that. 

For some reason, I am getting motion sickness in this game. I couldn't play for more than an hour. I have turned off the motion blur and reduced the camera movement speed but it still feels uncomfortable for some reason. Could it be because I am playing on 27 inch monitor?

3 minutes ago, TheMonark said:

For some reason, I am getting motion sickness in this game. I couldn't play for more than an hour. I have turned off the motion blur and reduced the camera movement speed but it still feels uncomfortable for some reason. Could it be because I am playing on 27 inch monitor?

Are you playing at 30fps? That is the biggest trigger for motion sickness for me.

23 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Can you share the official source? Got nothing in google. 

curious why would the game be banned?

It's in the tweet itself. Just use translate. Lots of games get banned there but are available unofficially. Ragnarok is almost certain to be next. 

Screenshot_20220218-223110_Twitter.jpg

• Thanks 1

Such an awesome game. Serious Witcher 3 vibes. Tons of lore, gorgeous to look at, addictive combat. Literally 9 hours of play before you even enter West of the title. And even the side quests have great voice acting and character design. Look at something in the distance, and you have no idea what you will find there. Haven’t had that feeling for a open world game since RDR2. 

Free roaming  in resolution mode, switching to Performance mode when combat starts. 

Sorry if it has been answered before but can anyone tell me how to upgrade to the ps5 version. Am not getting the option anywhere :mellow:

Edit: Nvm, had an US region disc so just had to use an US acc to download.

Edited by Ichigo Uzumaki

Around five and a half hours in and totally in love with the game. Just got to the part where Aloy gets the Shieldwing. Didn't even use it yet. Will do that tomorrow.

For a game of this scope (RPG with so many characters to interact with), the character models and facial animations are THE BEST that I've ever seen. Very well-detailed and simply, drop-dead gorgeous.

Playing in Resolution Mode because the Performance Mode just doesn't cut it for me. Evidently, there's visible downgrade. Somehow, it just looks flat, especially in cut-scenes.

Only gripe are the pop-ins. I haven't encountered any yet which are 'very' bad, but it has happened a few times and yeah, it just detracts from the experience. This is also in part, because of just awesome the game looks. The visuals are so good that any inconsistencies (pop-ins, in this case), are immediately noticeable.