Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

54 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Playing in Resolution Mode because the Performance Mode just doesn't cut it for me. Evidently, there's visible downgrade. Somehow, it just looks flat, especially in cut-scenes.

+1 

Resolution mode is amazing. 
Switching to performance mode feels like switching to PS4 version of the game. 

Edited by Vamos

1 minute ago, dylanjosh said:

For people playing: how is the inventory management?

One thing that irritated me in the first game is my inventory got full almost  immediately and stayed full for the whole game

There's a stash system in this game. It automatically gets to your stash if your bag gets full, it was missing in first one. Stash is quite big and if you able to fill that you won't have to worry the rest of the game. Unless you're playing on high difficulty. 

I guess I'm the minority when I say this but anything less than 60 fps doesn't cut it for me. I'm fine with the graphical downgrades since I'm not a purist myself but not fine with playing it slow. :fear1:

I guess this is why PCs are best, if one can afford HW for high performance and graphics...

Ninja Edit: It was fun to see almost everyone on my PSN list playing HFW last night :thumbsup:

Edited by LordSpymaster
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

For people playing: how is the inventory management?

One thing that irritated me in the first game is my inventory got full almost  immediately and stayed full for the whole game

Its the one complaint i have with the game. The bottom d-pad where you place all the bombs, potions, rocks, food and scrolling through it is a huge pain. 

I’ve seen actual developers preferring to play on resolution mode and many others who don’t care about Analytics etc also prefer res mode 

also, resolution mode is the default option and heavy majority of players don’t bother too much with settings and will end up playing resolution mode 

I will get my disc on Tuesday ☹️

Edited by 0verlord

15 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Stop this discussion on fps vs resolution. It's useless. 

Yes please stop 30 vs 60.. we had enough from last few pages.. play in whatever you feel is the best for you..  

Any more post on that will be deleted 

23 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I’ve seen actual developers preferring to play on resolution mode and many others who don’t care about Analytics etc also prefer res mode 

also, resolution mode is the default option and heavy majority of players don’t bother too much with settings and will end up playing resolution mode 

I will get my disc on Tuesday ☹️

Why so late???