Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

3 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

That's because you are not playing an actual good game like Elden Ring. 

Once they fix their sh*t, i will get it on PC. Game is still got performance issues. Not paying full price for game dropping frames rate. Once it get seal of approval from DF when it comes to performance then I will get it.

Isnt good enough- DF

Edited by WhiteWolf

I havent finished the game yet, but I do agree that 40 hours in, so far, it has been a better gameplay experience than the first one. In fact, playing this makes you realize that the first one got away with a lot of broken systems. The Send to stash is a good system but it only feels good because the first one annoyed the hell out of me doing unnecessary inventory management. I am not a fan of the constant weapon wheel either.

The whole world backdrop and the very concept of why the world looks the way it does as explained already in HZD is as intriguing and amazing as ever. However the dialogues are the weakest part of the game. Filled with genuine cringe moments worthy of giving TikTok upstarts a run for money. Its just sad to see. Aloy as a character is also unnecessarily shown to be acting like a dickhead.  

Hunting machines is fun and yes, this game has a lot of grinding if you want to make a decent play. But, its not a big problem for someone who likes doing chores. 

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Turn on easy loot in the options

Didn't know about this. Will try out.

The game is awesome but really vast. I am kinda overwhelmed with stuff to do. Combat is really good and keeps you engaged. 

2 hours ago, djdgr8 said:

To people who have finished the game how many hours of the main story am I looking at after completing all the tall necks? Trying to see if it is possible to finish the campaign tonight.

I didn't pay attention to time. But its meaty game. 

To people who have finished the game how many hours of the main story am I looking at after completing all the tall necks? Trying to see if it is possible to finish the campaign tonight.

One of the tall necks is part of the main mission. If you are at that point, then you are close to the end. About 4 hrs of the main mission left. 

• Thanks 1

Where are you in mission? 

Aloy has developed some kind of God complex and it is annoying as hell. Not sure whether it is intentional but it's not a good look. On the other hand, the combat has gotten better and never get tired of the glider.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, b!T said:

Aloy has developed some kind of God complex and it is annoying as hell. Not sure whether it is intentional but it's not a good look. On the other hand, the combat has gotten better and never get tired of the glider.

Agreed. She keeps on boasting that she can fight anything, solve anything and doesn’t need anyone’s help. 

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Spent more time in the game, and it feels exactly like HZD. The visuals are prettier but story and gameplay mechanics are pretty much the same. I guess i was expecting too much change lol.

Dive deep , weapon upgrades , weaves can be matched , valor system . i found it better than HZD.

3 hours ago, b!T said:

Agreed, It's like some hardcore feminist have written the story and her character. Everybody is in and around for Aloy like they have nothing to do in their life.