Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

I was getting bored in the middle but towards the end it gets really good with a lot of action. Boss fights are dope. I also didnt realize i wasn't using a particular bow with Precision arrow, hence was doing low damage. Once i started using the precision arrow some bigger enemies are rekt in 2-3 hits. :bigyellowgrin:

5 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I was getting bored in the middle but towards the end it gets really good with a lot of action. Boss fights are dope. I also didnt realize i wasn't using a particular bow with Precision arrow, hence was doing low damage. Once i started using the precision arrow some bigger enemies are rekt in 2-3 hits. :bigyellowgrin:

Start using elite traps , those sh*t are two shot kills.

3 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

Start using elite traps , those sh*t are two shot kills.

advanced purgewater trap is great

4 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Use braced shot along with sharpshooter bow…destroys health bars 

Game just got interesting now. The lore has the potential to be great and some data texts really give an idea of old ones war. 

I realized now that this doesn't have an unlimited fast travel pack like HZD. But free travel on campfires are a relief. Also do we get weapons as loot somewhere or everything has to be bought?

Edited by b!T
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, b!T said:

Game just got interesting now. The lore has the potential to be great and some data texts really give an idea of old ones war. 

I realized now that this doesn't have an unlimited fast travel pack like HZD. But free travel on campfires are a relief. Also do we get weapons as loot somewhere or everything has to be bought?

Weapon drops are rare. i got 3-4 , you get them from side quest. Also fast travel packs need to be bought .The lore has potentional , but im now almost at the END GAME, and story is OKISH not the best but not crap either. I guess i hoped for more?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, b!T said:

Weapons and outfits are rewarded in some side missions but powerful legendary weapons and outfits have to be bought

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Weapon drops are rare. i got 3-4 , you get them from side quest. Also fast travel packs need to be bought .The lore has potentional , but im now almost at the END GAME, and story is OKISH not the best but not crap either. I guess i hoped for more?

57 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Weapons and outfits are rewarded in some side missions but powerful legendary weapons and outfits have to be bought

Yeah, that's what I have thought.

The main story is just so good and well-paced out. The way they've designed it is that they drop just the right amount of info to keep you intrigued and continue. But the world (and NPCs and side-quests) is so good too, that I get reeled into their stories, too.