Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

10 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

This dude was taking preorders on whatsapp. Damn.

Exactly. He took mine. Then said it’s sorted. Then said allocation issue so he’s requested more units. Then said allocations are over and that there are no more units coming. Refunded money. Then mentioned imported unit will cost 20-23k.  

24 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Exactly. He took mine. Then said it’s sorted. Then said allocation issue so he’s requested more units. Then said allocations are over and that there are no more units coming. Refunded money. Then mentioned imported unit will cost 20-23k.  

I am inclined to belive these guys took preorders only for unit allocation from Sony, and are now refunding and scalping the allotted units.

Let's see how many of these retailers actually sell the CE for the mrp. I doubt most will.

3 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I am inclined to belive these guys took preorders only for unit allocation from Sony, and are now refunding and scalping the allotted units.

Let's see how many of these retailers actually sell the CE for the mrp. I doubt most will.

Highly likely. He was quick to tell me that imported piece will be available for 20-23k. Hopefully, like @Vamossaid, ShopAtSC gets official stock

29 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Not sure if CEs are sold officially in India hence there is no MRP. 

23 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Highly likely. He was quick to tell me that imported piece will be available for 20-23k. Hopefully, like @Vamossaid, ShopAtSC gets official stock

Just a guess :P

Hopefully they’ll get it. 

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

They are being brought officially. That is the whole point of the discussion:mellow:

Ce for 13k

Regalla for 17k

Damn! Why is it not being advertised in other shops such as ShopatSC and gamestheshop?

Frankly Sony should notice such sellers and dol with et!

1 minute ago, abhi90 said:

Damn! Why is it not being advertised in other shops such as ShopatSC and gamestheshop?

Frankly Sony should notice such sellers and dol with et!

Apparently there were just 50 units in the first (and alleged only) allocation. They went to local retailers according to the guy I spoke to. I’d also spoken to Console Garage when he advertised Regalla for 16.8 and he said there might be a second allocation but now not so sure.

If it doesn’t show up at ShopAtSC, I might just buy from Mx2. I wanted to get it from Amazon US itself and it would have cost that much so getting it for 12.5 would have been a bonus for me. 

2 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

If it doesn’t show up at ShopAtSC, I might just buy from Mx2. I wanted to get it from Amazon US itself and it would have cost that much s

I guess these Mx2 guys are selling imported units. 

Previously they were selling the same collector’s edition at 27k. 

Now as it’s officially launched in India, they reduced the price to 20k. 

1 minute ago, Vamos said:

I guess these Mx2 guys are selling imported units. 

Previously they were selling the same collector’s edition at 27k. 

Now as it’s officially launched in India, they reduced the price to 20k. 

Yeah, I called Mx2 yesterday to see if some discount is possible on CE. He asked me to wait till today since price would be dropping to 20k. On the fence rn but I just might end up buying from them since there’s really not been much news from the bigger sellers about the CE. That Game Proz guy shared screenshot of his conversation with the Sony guy where it was mentioned no more allocation so I’m tempted to believe it

1 hour ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Apparently there were just 50 units in the first (and alleged only) allocation. They went to local retailers according to the guy I spoke to. I’d also spoken to Console Garage when he advertised Regalla for 16.8 and he said there might be a second allocation but now not so sure.

If it doesn’t show up at ShopAtSC, I might just buy from Mx2. I wanted to get it from Amazon US itself and it would have cost that much so getting it for 12.5 would have been a bonus for me. 

That's sad to hear. Tough state for Sony. Sell online bought by scalpers, sell it to stores who become the scalpers :|

9 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

That's sad to hear. Tough state for Sony. Sell online bought by scalpers, sell it to stores who become the scalpers :|

Indeed. And I confirmed that Mx2 is selling Indian unit at 20k. I called him to ask if the “imported” unit can be used on an Indian account since CE comes with a game code and not disc. He told me it’ll be an Indian unit that’ll be available at 20k so it should work fine. Got further confirmation when the Game Proz seller told me that 1 out of the 3 CE units he had was sold to Mx2. 

30 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Indeed. And I confirmed that Mx2 is selling Indian unit at 20k. I called him to ask if the “imported” unit can be used on an Indian account since CE comes with a game code and not disc. He told me it’ll be an Indian unit that’ll be available at 20k so it should work fine. Got further confirmation when the Game Proz seller told me that 1 out of the 3 CE units he had was sold to Mx2. 

Hot Fuzz Shame GIF

35 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

New patch update fixes lot of issues but biggest one is Aloy not getting wet properly in performance mode. Now she gets wet properly lol.

Plz share wet Aloy pics.

Not for me, for tharki @Heaven Angel.

• Haha 2