Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS

Main Quests

Fixed an issue in Main Quest "The Dying Lands" where machines would stay stuck behind an energy shield.

Fixed an issue in Main Quest "The Broken Sky" where the player could get stuck in invisible collision.

Fixed an issue in Main Quest "The Broken Sky" where Dekka would be standing behind the throne and cannot be interacted with.

Side Quests

Fixed an issue in Side Quest "The Second Verse" where Zo would not be in Plainsong after completing all Main Quests.

Fixed an issue in Side Quest "Drowned Hopes" where the player could "pry open" rocks from the wrong side, breaking progression.

Fixed an issue in Side Quest "The Deluge" where Aloy could become stuck in the ground under water after igniting firegleam.

Fixed an issue in Side Quest "The Deluge" where Snapmaws could become stuck inside a wall, out of Aloy's reach.

Fixed an issue in Side Quest "Thirst for the Hunt" where the quest did not update after killing the Thunderjaw.

Fixed an issue in Side Quest "Lofty Ambitions" where Morlund could conveniently get stuck in a rock, leaving Aloy to take on the Stormbird on her own while he cheered her on from safety.

Fixed an issue in Side Quest "In the Fog" where the memorial marker could not be found in Scrap Piles.

Fixed an issue where alternating between Side Quest "What was lost" and Errand Quest "First to Fly" would cause Kotallo to be unable to be interacted with.

Fixed an issue in Errand Quest "Supply Drop" where Littay would become stuck underneath the terrain.

Fixed an issue in Errand Quest "Shining Example" where the player could block progression by destroying the metal flower's vines before the "Destroy the Metal Flower's Vines" mission objective shows up.

Fixed an issue in Errand Quest "Sons of Prometheus Data" where the ambushers took the term 'ghosted' to a new level and are no longer present after dying.

World Activities

Fixed an issue in Cauldron "Kappa" where the player could respawn in an out of bounds area.

Fixed an issue in Rebel Camp "First Forge" where reloading a specific save game would spawn the player underneath the terrain.

Fixed an issue in Salvage Contract "Colleague and Key" where the player would get stuck in an "Examine the Disc Launcher" animation.

Fixed an issue in Relic Ruin "The Dry Yearn" where the railroad cart could get stuck behind a piece of rubble.

Fixed an issue in Relic Ruin "The Long Coast" where a pullable crate can get stuck in the water.

Fixed an issue where the Black Boxes could not be picked up.

Fixed an issue where the Black Boxes could not be handed in with Untalla.

UI/UX

Fixed issues when remapping specific button actions.

Graphics

Further improvements related to shimmering/sharpness.

Performance and Stability

Loading screen reductions.

Crash fixes.

Localization and spelling fixes.

Other

Fixed several issues that prevented 100% completion in the Notebook. Completionists rejoice!

Fixed several issues where the player could escape from a boss fight with a mount.

Fixed an issue where customizations to the Hunter's Kit would not persist after restarting save.

Rebalanced several combat mechanics.

Fixed multiple Music issues.

Abey bhos..... :/

nvm bait post i will ignore and move on. I said any news about any upcoming content. Game is so good that i want a reason to go back and play more after getting platinum. Thats why i asked 

Edited by WhiteWolf

50 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Abey bhos..... :/

nvm bait post i will ignore and move on. I said any news about any upcoming content. Game is so good that i want a reason to go back and play more after getting platinum. Thats why i asked 

Likewise. It will take time. 

For example, Ghost of Tsushima DLC was announced one year later. I think development of the DLC depends on the sales of the main game. 

Frozen Wilds was announced 6 months and released 9months after Zero dawn release date on Feb 2017.

Sell your game and buy it again once DLC drops. Keep your saves as DLC difficultly may be higher and unlocked at a later point. 

Edited by Mysteryman

I am facing a bug - once you get out of the base, in the 1st Tenakth area, 2 guards stop you from entering a camp, then you show dagger, then they let you in - here whole cut scene is disturbed by weird visuals and after that, I end up in a ditch below the land and can’t do anything to go up

I have to always load from last save and just can’t enter that area. What do you think I should do? Go there later and hope glitch doesn’t happen?

On 3/16/2022 at 11:26 AM, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Yeah, I called Mx2 yesterday to see if some discount is possible on CE. He asked me to wait till today since price would be dropping to 20k. On the fence rn but I just might end up buying from them since there’s really not been much news from the bigger sellers about the CE. That Game Proz guy shared screenshot of his conversation with the Sony guy where it was mentioned no more allocation so I’m tempted to believe it

Collector’s edition price dropped to 16500 on Mx2games, if you’re still looking to buy

• Like 1

18 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Is it just me or do the Clawstriders run way too slow when mounted?

Was really looking forward to it but was let down by their speed. It actually feels like I can run faster on foot.

Worst mounts in the game 

3 minutes ago, hope said:

12 million and counting bro

What’s the source of this?!?

I doubt coz it took quite a few years for Zero Dawn to cross 10m on an install base of 70m. 

Also the fact that Dying Light 2,Elden Ring,HorizonFW,GT7,Sifu,Ghostwire all clashed on PS back to back. 

This one will sell well as 20m ppl who played Zero Dawn will buy at some point but it will take much longer to do Zero Dawn numbers with a minute install base,chip shortages,heavy competition & arrival of Subscription services. 

20 minutes ago, AnK said:

What’s the source of this?!?

I doubt coz it took quite a few years for Zero Dawn to cross 10m on an install base of 70m. 

Also the fact that Dying Light 2,Elden Ring,HorizonFW,GT7,Sifu,Ghostwire all clashed on PS back to back. 

This one will sell well as 20m ppl who played Zero Dawn will buy at some point but it will take much longer to do Zero Dawn numbers with a minute install base,chip shortages,heavy competition & arrival of Subscription services. 

Oh sh*t thats elden ring

Horizon would be around 5 million i think