Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

2 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

What to do - 

Complete Ghost of Tsushima 5-6 remaining side quests in base game and entire Iki Island DLC, then play HFW

Or

Start HFW directly?

finish got first

• Thanks 1

Not super polished game. Experienced few quest related bugs where i had restart the game from checkpoint 

Some funny bugs here.

Bugs are expected in an open world game but i saw some players saying oh game got no bugs n all which is a lie 

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Some funny bugs here.

Bugs are expected in an open world game but i saw some players saying oh game got no bugs n all which is a lie 

Most of these are glitches and not bugs. 

Not many people encounter them, unless they go out of their way and search for them. 

1 hour ago, Vamos said:

Most of these are glitches and not bugs. 

Not many people encounter them, unless they go out of their way and search for them. 

Quest breaking bugs are there.

I experienced 2 but fix were simple. Reloading checkpoint fixes them and please no one goes out of their way to glitch games. Stop it. Game has bugs and its a fact. Denying wont change anything. 

Yeah, I am also enjoying the side quests. They dont feel quite "sidey" in this. Also, very generous with XP. So, doing them actually generates very tangible benefits and you can open the skill tree quite deep before even heading towards the forbidden west. In fact, I am constantly running a level or two above the main quest level requirement.

Edit: Also, gotta say, Aloy acts like a total dickhead. I hope I am proven wrong as the game progresses, because for me, her character and behavior, along with the dialogues, are the most cringey parts of the game. I am just spamming X during cutscenes. 

Edited by WhatsInTheName

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

I experienced 2 but fix were simple. Reloading checkpoint fixes them and please no one goes out of their way to glitch games. Stop it. Game has bugs and its a fact. Denying wont change anything. 

Lol what. 

There are many streamers on twitch and youtube who do only that lol. 

You can find tons of content dedicated to glitches, especially in massive open world games.

Edited by Vamos

46 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Lol what. 

There are many streamers on twitch and youtube who do only that lol. 

You can find tons of content dedicated to glitches, especially in massive open world games.

He hasn’t heard of Dunkey. :D

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

He hasn’t heard of Dunkey. :D

I myself experienced bugs including quest related bugs (cant share details without going spoiling the quest details). I don't have to watch any streamers and people  stream bugs?  Crazy Lol

Anyway, bugs were easily fixed by reloading checkpoint few times.

Edited by WhiteWolf