Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

About 32 hours into the game with 28% competition. There is alot of stuff to do but they dont feel overwhelming. 

Bought/upgraded some of my gear and now I’m feeling like I can take on most robos. Everything is starting to click and I’m really enjoying it.

Side quests here received a mass jump in quality here. The new tribes now have good backstory and you also get to know how they get their names, the rituals, cultures etc. Im also digging the story as it’s really leaning into some scifi sh*t

Overall ,  I see this taking me around 70-80 hrs to complete fully and hit platinum if I can

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Played for 2 hours yesterday, game is beautiful for sure, but I have a hard time locating environment markers, as the foliage makes them hard to see most of the times. Not sure if this is by design, lol.

You can switch on the setting to show chests in the environment without clicking R3. 

32 minutes ago, Snake said:

About 32 hours into the game with 28% competition. There is alot of stuff to do but they dont feel overwhelming. 

Bought/upgraded some of my gear and now I’m feeling like I can take on most robos. Everything is starting to click and I’m really enjoying it.

Side quests here received a mass jump in quality here. The new tribes now have good backstory and you also get to know how they get their names, the rituals, cultures etc. Im also digging the story as it’s really leaning into some scifi sh*t

Overall ,  I see this taking me around 70-80 hrs to complete fully and hit platinum if I can

Game is better and huge improvement over first game in every way.

3 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

I am about halfway through the main story and around level 20. Still using green weapons with 1/2 blue ones. What's the best way to get rare weapons? Or a good trader with whom I can buy those? 

Go to traders at major locations, they got blue loot. you’ll need to do the hunting pits to get legendary gear

2 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

I am about halfway through the main story and around level 20. Still using green weapons with 1/2 blue ones. What's the best way to get rare weapons? Or a good trader with whom I can buy those? 

Level 20 and half way through main story already ?
Im like level 12 and just started the game i think (Main story wise)
@Snake where is the door story twist part ? Must be in like starting 20% right?

8 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Level 20 and half way through main story already ?
Im like level 12 and just started the game i think (Main story wise)
@Snake where is the door story twist part ? Must be in like starting 20% right?

yes , it was for me at least. Depends on of you’re running through the main story

I am 46 hours into the game and I think I am souring myself on the game by completing every icon the map.  I just got done with the first of the 3 main objectives you get.  I am going to take a break from the game and probably mainline the story next. I am already at level 37 I think that should easily take me to the final boss by just completing rest of the story missions.  

Started the game yesterday. Even on pro this game is gorgeous and just amazing to look at. Had to watch a YouTube vid to brush up on zero dawn story and now, enjoying the game a lot.

8 hours ago, djdgr8 said:

I am 46 hours into the game and I think I am souring myself on the game by completing every icon the map.  I just got done with the first of the 3 main objectives you get.  I am going to take a break from the game and probably mainline the story next. I am already at level 37 I think that should easily take me to the final boss by just completing rest of the story missions.  

that’sa good way to bore yourself of the game. I usually do one story mission, then go around do random side quests, hunting pits, combat pits, mat hunting etc.

keeps me from getting bored