Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

1 hour ago, Vamos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Homophobes on twitter having a meltdown :wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy:

Spoiler

Yeah, I can imagine. But, it was known for a while, wasn't it? Especially after Forbidden West, that Aloy is not too keen on a relationship with men.

For those who are unaware, at the end of the game Seyka shares her feelings about Aloy and we as a player have an option to choose the outcome. Whether Aloy should pursue this, or whether she flat-out denies it, or whether she isn't ready for it at this moment. I selected the "I'm not ready" option and Aloy says that she will head back to the base and prepare for Nemesis. I can still visit the Burning Shores, though.

k3fQtqF.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, I can imagine. But, it was known for a while, wasn't it? Especially after Forbidden West, that Aloy is not too keen on a relationship with men.

For those who are unaware, at the end of the game Seyka shares her feelings about Aloy and we as a player have an option to choose the outcome. Whether Aloy should pursue this, or whether she flat-out denies it, or whether she isn't ready for it at this moment. I selected the "I'm not ready" option and Aloy says that she will head back to the base and prepare for Nemesis. I can still visit the Burning Shores, though.

k3fQtqF.jpg

Spoiler

Yup, the fact that this is a choice is a good decision from the writers and it seems more realistic. 

On 4/20/2023 at 6:56 PM, Vamos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yup, the fact that this is a choice is a good decision from the writers and it seems more realistic. 

Spoiler

She now 2nd lesbian female lead from Sony 1st party studios, right?  

Finished, extremely small but wonderful looking DLC. Made it bigger by adding puzzle codes and going back and forth. 

4 new enemies (including the showcase boss) 

2 new weapons

Same old writing, Aloy saves the day! 

if you liked the base game and want more, play it, otherwise, don't bother.

The DLC worth was all on Horus boss fight. 

Spoiler

Also, Aloy is a lesbian :wallbash:. I thought she'll have a connection with VARL. It would've been much better. 

FuWbFAPaIAAnNjb?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FuWbFg3aIAAH3H5?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FuWbGK9agAA1yX7?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kazarka said:

Anyone started or planning to start NG+ after completing DLC?

Already beat the game twice before starting the DLC. 

Don’t think I’ll touch this game again. Deleted from PS5 as well. :wave:

7 hours ago, Vamos said:

Already beat the game twice before starting the DLC. 

Don’t think I’ll touch this game again. Deleted from PS5 as well. :wave:

Ya u can't complete more than twice. Gets boring.

btw you completed 2nd time on ultra hard? If yes, how hard was it?  I was thinking about ultra hard playthrough but I'm worried it will be annoyingly hard and frustrating experience :/

Cleared the dlc, loved it. Wish there was more. On the bright side, there's a lot of stuff to do to 100% the trophies. The last choice didn't bother me, always thought Aloy was at least a bi. 

+ The final boss is just a treat.

+ Liked the story, the ending adds a bit to the main story, what to expect from the 3rd game.

+ Graphics is just incredible, GG have outdone themselves.

+ Cloud tech, yes. 

+ New weapons, especially the new spike thrower and the other new weapon ;)

+ Bunch of hidden stuff, like the cauldron and collectibles. 

- Wish there were more side missions, sure has lot of map area for it. 

- Except seyka, every new character is forgettable.

Edited by gecko89

• 2 weeks later...

52873868200_3179837536_h.jpg

As of April 16, 2023, the Horizon franchise has sold through more than 32.7 million units worldwide, of which Horizon Forbidden West has sold through over 8.4 million units(around 14 Months). 

https://blog.playstation.com/2023/05/09/20-years-of-guerrilla-the-story-of-a-playstation-studio/?sf266576020=1

Edited by gecko89

2 hours ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

Just finished first mission.
Felt really boring does it get any better? i was big fan of first game somehow first mission felt meh

also iam coming after finishing Ragnarök

Since you're fresh off after Ragnarök, this ought to feel 'slower', I guess. This is a slow-burn kinda game, whereas Ragnarök has more action-y sections, especially the ending (obviously).

Give it some more time. It obviously gets better, but not Ragnarök better (if that helps).

Suggestion: If after trying for a bit, it still doesn't click, drop it for now and maybe come back to it later!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

Just finished first mission.
Felt really boring does it get any better? i was big fan of first game somehow first mission felt meh

also iam coming after finishing Ragnarök

If you are fan of first then there there should be no problem as this one bigger and better in every way. Perhaps wrong timing. 

• Like 1