Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

13 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Demon Souls is a complete remake.

Everything was redone.

If you play DeS on PS5, is the anything to be gained by playing the PS3 version? No.

both are basically the same game, albeit with remade visuals 

gameplay, bosses, level design etc were NOT redone 

Edited by 0verlord
  • Like 1

In our industry it called a "complete remake". You can make your own definition, argue for the sake of argument whole day, doesn't change what it is. Now let's get back to topic which is HFW. Not age old xbox vs ps or what game is what.

7 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Review embargo lifts on 14th Feb. So basically Love Day ke din Luvde lagenge Xbots ke :rofl:

This idiot troll should be banned for baiting people without any reason 

the previous 2 pages of sh*t is all because of this idiotic low IQ baiting 

• Haha 1

Yeah..I don't get these petty baiting and teasing fellow gamers who are playing on different platforms than you. 

Because of that attitude many people won't be even showing interest in the games that you are raving about. Respect every platforms, no?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Respect every platforms, no?

Not quite possible for some people :lol:

Jokes apart, can't wait for this to release. Will be playing on pro.

Edited by b!T

41 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

This idiot troll should be banned for baiting people without any reason 

the previous 2 pages of sh*t is all because of this idiotic low IQ baiting 

You are the one calling people idiot/stupid and unnecessary trolling.

Nobody baited you yet you posted:

Exhibit A: Aloy's doesn't look like her voice actor, bad game.

When called out with examples to how a lot of legendary games also have voice actors looking different than characters they play, your completely random reply was:

Exhibit B: buy the game first then talk to me.

When provided the proof which you wanted, your reply was again unrelated:

Exhibit C: buying games 2 months early is stupid, finish the game before me then talk to me.

If there is a troll on this thread, that's you mate. First learn to talk to people with respect and have some dignity in arguments before complaining when given the taste of same medicine. Whenever you do not have a decent comeback, your only reply is calling people names, anyone can read through last few pages and have a chuckle at how you thought process went from weird to absolutely bonkers. For what it's worth, I play on both consoles and PC and bash whenever one side does something stupid (based on your comebacks, I totally expect you to say something like " show me the proof that you have both consoles" ???) Bata dena bhai Agar chahiye to and keep the follow up comeback ready too.

Edited by ZooZoo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Modern_Ubermensch said:

I usually mix up and play 2 games at once, one with gunplay(modern) and other with swords nd magic(old)

This time though its tough choosing bw elden ring and this 

Finish this and then pick up Elden Rings as that will be a pretty long game. Horizon should be 30 or 40 hours max

22 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

You are the one calling people idiot/stupid and unnecessary trolling.

Nobody baited you yet you posted:

Exhibit A: Aloy's doesn't look like her voice actor, bad game.

When called out with examples to how a lot of legendary games also have voice actors looking different than characters they play, your completely random reply was:

Exhibit B: buy the game first then talk to me.

When provided the proof which you wanted, your reply was again unrelated:

Exhibit C: buying games 2 months early is stupid, finish the game before me then talk to me.

If there is a troll on this thread, that's you mate. First learn to talk to people with respect and have some dignity in arguments before complaining when given the taste of same medicine. Whenever you do not have a decent comeback, your only reply is calling people names, anyone can read through last few pages and have a chuckle at how you thought process went from weird to absolutely bonkers. For what it's worth, I play on both consoles and PC and bash whenever one side does something stupid (based on your comebacks, I totally expect you to say something like " show me the proof that you have both consoles" ???) Bata dena bhai Agar chahiye to and keep the follow up comeback ready too.

shut up bro.. we know you :rofl: 

writing essays isn’t gonna change that… 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

You're too bitter and condescending. Watch your tone.  

Didn't say anything to you and there was nothing offending in that message. Your dear friend is the one who's running his mouth and calling stupid/idiot at every chance he gets

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

shut up bro.. we know you :rofl: 

writing essays isn’t gonna change that… 

Yes, logic and too many sentences are too tough for you to comprehend. Here is a short tldr for you STFU?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Pre ordered elden ring so this will have to wait. But I guess if it's super awesome with a 90+ meta or something imma get it day 1.

Same, I'll pick this up after I tire of Elden Ring. Btw, you picking it up on the PS5 or Xbx? We have a decent amount of people on the PS5 and can help each other out. That way you won't have to rage quit when you can't beat the first boss :P :notangel: :fear1:

Will finish off Zero Dawn, and hopefully by then I'll be able to pick up FW on the cheap

2 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

What’s the upgrade process gonna be like ? Any update?

Same as UC4 to UC thieves collection I guess... Except the money. 

Just pop in the disk and download digitally as PS4 disc will have the PS4 data.

It will download the PS5 version completely.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

Finish this and then pick up Elden Rings as that will be a pretty long game. Horizon should be 30 or 40 hours max

That might well be an option

Specially since i dont plan on rushing elden ring, with different classes and all

Also FW is releasing a bit early, can easily wrap up the main story plus key quests in 15-20 days 

No plans to 100% it anways