Pragmata

GeraltOfRivia

Publisher/Developer: Capcom

Platform: PS5, Xbox Series X, PC

Release Date: 2022

Set in a dystopian near-future on Earth’s Moon, Pragmata will take you on an unforgettable, adventure, powered by the next generation of gaming hardware, making full use of new next-gen tech, such as ray-tracing, to create a breathtaking and immersive sci-fi setting like never before.

Edited by GeraltOfRivia

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

I thought this was some Kojima game at first :lol:

Likewise. Some similarities with his art style in Death Stranding and Kojima Productions logo. 

Like DS, we don’t know what kind of game is it 

Edited by Mysteryman

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Mysteryman said:

Didn’t get any vibes from the trailer that it is like Starfield. Nothing is known about the game since the first trailer. 

He meant it as their Magnum Opus, not the Genre..  Capcom and Lengthy RPG 

That I Cannot Do Marlon Brando GIF

Edited by Assassins Creed

• 1 year later...

Imagine announcing games in 2019 & then telling ppl in 2023 that it’s not even a lock for 2025.

I think this is the reason why e3 died.

ppl just realised there is no point in watching some superficial thing that you won’t even play in next 5 years. 

The new consortium whatever it may be must have a strict code that nothing in post production could be allowed to enter.

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Imagine announcing games in 2019 & then telling ppl in 2023 that it’s not even a lock for 2025.

I think this is the reason why e3 died.

ppl just realised there is no point in watching some superficial thing that you won’t even play in next 5 years. 

The new consortium whatever it may be must have a strict code that nothing in post production could be allowed to enter.

There is no new consortium. Most of the devs have started their own shows (Which might/might not coincide with the timings when E3 etc. were held). Gamescom and TGS are there - but I don't think devs pay much attention to those shows as well. The days of mega-shows are gone: which is kind of sad. Still remember how fun e3 used to get - like the time Sony brought in a Player of the Japanese Flute while announcing Ghost of Tsushima (The last e3 they participated in I think)

No way to have codes when it's a free-for-alll with all devs doing their own thing.