Shows in place of E3 in June and July 2020

Didn't know where to fit this in. But just felt like creating a topic to inform what Video Game Shows are there in 2020 (I'm taking only those shows that are still left out and have dates). Also, I've bolded what I feel might be important conferences.

From Source:

Sr. No.                                       Conference                                                                        Date                                                                                         Time (PDT)                      Time (BST)                       

1                                                 PC Gaming Show                                                             Saturday, June 13                                                                    11:00 AM                          7:00 PM

2                                                 Future Games Show                                                        Saturday, June 13                                                                    2:00 PM                            10:00 PM

3                                                 Steam Game Festival: Summer Edition                       Tuesday, June 16 - Monday, June 22                                   10:00 AM                           6:00 PM

4                                                 Upload VR Showcase                                                     Tuesday, June 16                                                                     8:30 AM                             4:30 PM

5                                                 EA Play                                                                              Thursday, June 18                                                                   4:00 PM                             12:00 AM

6                                                 BIG Digital (Brazil's Independent Games Festival)    Monday, June 22 - Friday, June 26                                        TBA                                     TBA

7                                                 New Game+ Expo                                                            Tuesday, June 23                                                                     8:00 AM                              4:00 PM

8                                                 Night City Wire (Cyberpunk 2077)                                 Thursday, June 25                                                                  TBA                                      TBA

9                                                 BitSummit Gaiden                                                            Saturday, June 27 - Sunday, June 28                                   TBA                                      TBA

10                                               Warframe TennoCon                                                       Saturday, July 11                                                                     TBA                                      TBA

11                                               Ubisoft                                                                               Sunday, July 12                                                                        12:00 PM                            8:00 PM

12                                               Microsoft (July)                                                               Sometime in July (Date TBA)                                                 TBA                                     TBA

13                                               Gamescom Opening Night                                            Thursday, August 27                                                                 TBA                                    TBA

EditFor those who are unable to see on their mobiles, I took a screenshot from the source article and posted it here. 

C1ngLop.jpg?2

Source:  https://www.pcgamer.com/e3-2020-schedule/

Hope this might be of help.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 3

Just a suggestion. Please take screenshot of the OP and post. Because in mobile version it’s really painful to understand anything.  I’m not sure about others but for me it’s coming like this. I’m using Safari ?

i01LjAE.png

Edited by GameAnalyzer

It Takes Two is their next project – an innovative co-op adventure where uniquely varied gameplay and emotional storytelling intertwine in a fantastical journey, set for release in 2021.

• Like 1

Welcome to the world of Random, a dark kingdom where every citizen’s future is determined by the roll of a dice. Will you be defeated by your fate or embrace chaos and learn to make it work in your favor? Embark on a journey with Even and her sidekick Dicey to play the odds and break the curse of Random.