FIFA 2020

Engineer

1 hour ago, Jake said:

How bad is the ai in this game, it's sh*t for offline players 

FIFA pretty much moved to online now. The non-SB AI is shite and they don't care. People who play against AI outside SB just use sliders or play on legendary/ultimate. 

On 9/19/2019 at 5:03 AM, Rosh said:

Wow. Sell and get the best totw1  IF you can for sure!

Planning to get Delaney IF and maybe PL IF discard. Loving Sancho loan. So here's hoping his POTM isn't expensive. ?

He is bound to get many IFs / potms like Reus did last year, I would not get the first one unless he’s priced really well.

with no icon sbcs , sh*t reds/ monthlies back? / and UT rivals cards, best use will be potms / futmas player sbcs?

9 hours ago, Rosh said:

He is bound to get many IFs / potms like Reus did last year, I would not get the first one unless he’s priced really well.

with no icon sbcs , sh*t reds/ monthlies back? / and UT rivals cards, best use will be potms / futmas player sbcs?

Lewandowski won. ? But sadly the upgrade isn't good. Just +1...

Is monthlies confirmed? I heard it is still a rumor. If they are bringing it back, I still hope weeklies are there. 

UTs will be useless but am expecting EA to add more SBCs monthly. First couple of weeks tradeable seems better choice or coins over UT. 

On 9/20/2019 at 8:26 PM, Rosh said:

I saw it on reddit, the code showed 44 cards for top100 etc.

Hmm, I hope monthlies don't return if it's going to remove weekly. Rather have weekly upgrades to team than monthly.

__

Anyways, played about 50 or so matches. Best FIFA in last 4-5 years. Huge upgrade over the last year crap. Dribbling has room to improve but other stuff is good so far.

They need to address the rebounds and either adjust GK movement or remove it. At the moment it is so slow where it ends up costing you a goal.

Pace is back which is great to see. Defending is rewarding so far. All the AI derps are having hard time but otherwise solid.

Despite being a solid game, the community is terrible making the online full sweaty. In Division 3-4, everyone is just parking the bus now and countering. I hope it changes soon. 

Friendly modes in FUT is fantastic addition. So much fun and doesn't use any fitness or contract. Having a blast there.

Volta - yet to play. Should have added friend invite feature. Without that it is boring solo. Going to wait and see how it pans out.

• Like 2

Tried the demo. Grade A sh*t game as expected. Volta is surprisingly good but full game cant be bought for that.

The Pace of the game wants to be ping pong but the game is deliberately holding it back it seems. They tried to balance it but it just falls apart.

With PES Full game disappoiting and this turd now. Looks like no footy this year.

2 hours ago, Rosh said:

So , what’s op? Meta? 

So far pace is very important. Agility helps a lot. Height isn't needed as before since heading is bad. Can get away with short agile CBs. Cannavaro will be OP as hell if they don't patch it out.

Let's see how much the game changes towards WL - Oct 1st week.

Is anyone looking out for Fifa 20 tournaments in India? This year I hear the biggest international Fifa gaming festival named DreamHack is coming to India on 6th December 2019 and would be held id Delhi. And yes, this gaming event would organise Fifa 20 tournaments with a prize pool of Rs 1 crore. If anyone is interested in registering or knowing more details visit https://in.bookmyshow.com/sports/dreamhack-delhi-2019/ET00112803

Edited by Pubg Player