FIFA 2020

Engineer

Bought it for 279rs last seek

Shittiest football game i have ever played. Be fast or you are dead :doh: No sense of build up play at all. Too scriptey now as well, sometimes game just decides for yourself the outcome that it not at all seems that you are in full control.

Fifa never again unless they overhaul which they wont coz it sells. 

9 minutes ago, hope said:

Bought it for 279rs last seek

Shittiest football game i have ever played. Be fast or you are dead :doh: No sense of build up play at all. Too scriptey now as well, sometimes game just decides for yourself the outcome that it not at all seems that you are in full control.

Fifa never again unless they overhaul which they wont coz it sells. 

Theres a reason why its available for Rs279. :fap: Its probably the worst Fifa ever according to......everyone.

Be fast or you are dead 

That's how it is in real life too... 

If you are looking for old slow paced football, play against AI and use sliders. Online is all fast and shush you opponent sadly. 

10 minutes ago, hope said:

Too scriptey now as well, sometimes game just decides for yourself the outcome that it not at all seems that you are in full control.

This I can agree. I don't like to lose to goals that occur due to awful scripting. The game still has ridiculous home-away advantage and people exploit it as much as possible. 

Kick-off goals also still exist. ?

I blame casuals honestly. Way too much complaining about manual controlling. So EA made everything auto. Now every kid just sits back and let AI do everything...

They even went ahead and added auto block assistance. 

Removed long shots like before. So you can't even try from range. Opponent will just sit back with 10, let AI do the work for you and counter you with pace. 

Seeing attackers running around CDM-CB line defending makes me puke. ?

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

I blame casuals honestly. Way too much complaining about manual controlling. So EA made everything auto. Now every kid just sits back and let AI do everything...

They even went ahead and added auto block assistance. 

Removed long shots like before. So you can't even try from range. Opponent will just sit back with 10, let AI do the work for you and counter you with pace. 

Seeing attackers running around CDM-CB line defending makes me puke. ?

Did you get PS Plus? 

6 hours ago, hope said:

My saved formation in Team Sheets doesnt appear in Online matches

Any reason why?

I believe it is bug. You need to set it twice kind of and restart. Then use right analog stick to change. Don't set it default as it bugs out often and deletes the setting.

EA don't give shite outside FUT and that is just sad. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cyberpunk said:

The menus of this game are really slow. The game itself feels robotic and doesn't have the flow of previous versions. I miss FIFA 12 even more now.

Menus all locked at 30fps shite. Garbage really. 

At least on PC you can force uncap and make it smoother. 

On 9/12/2020 at 11:16 PM, Joe Cool said:

It was the only card I wanted lol. Sad that he still won't fit meta and Lottin kid NIF will give him run for coins. :( 

Sadly yes.. Not many people use him and I rarely come up against him in online games..

Got it for cheap. Played few games. 

1.defending through balls to side of the cbs when close to box is impossible. 

2.tacking inside box is bad. People can play 4 to 5 passes inside box with 6 defenders inside. 

3.nobody scores off corners. 

4. Difficult to defend pace on the wings. Hard to contain even by jockeying as defenders tend to be left behind. 

• 2 weeks later...