It Takes Two

Heaven Angel

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Heaven Angel said:

Nope, forza is on nov 9. Tomorrow only if you have premium edition. 

Just now, Joe Cool said:

GP Forza is on 9th. Premium edition is today. 

Ok cool.

Thought it was releasing today and I made a mistake in checking it's release date earlier. 

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Started this game; absolutely loving it. The story is kinda eh, so i'm getting irritated everytime there's a cutscene. But the gameplay is super fun. Can't stop playing! Thank you GamePass :P

That book is super annoying.

It will get more funny/annoying towards the end.

But it has some good character development so it's worth it. Also final cut scene will be funny with whoever you are playing.

13 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Playing co-op with a friend

I hope it’s someone who is equivalent to a significant other, else you you are playing a game meant and designed to be co-op by a married couple or a romantically involved couple

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

I hope it’s someone who is equivalent to a significant other, else you you are playing a game meant and designed to be co-op by a married couple or a romantically involved couple

Don't let this stop you from playing though. One of the most varied and creative games of the year.

Every level introduces new mechanics and new ways to solve environmental puzzles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

@Heaven Angel :puspa:@Mr. Comingle 

@0verlord I get that but I don't think everyone can get a gamer gf/wife.. those who played agree its awesome that way but still its the best co-op game any two ppl can play !!

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

@Heaven Angel :puspa:@Mr. Comingle 

@0verlord I get that but I don't think everyone can get a gamer gf/wife.. those who played agree its awesome that way but still its the best co-op game any two ppl can play !!

Aditi is my virtual gf/wife. Always for co-op. 

• Like 1