FIFA 21

SRINI87

3 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

PC will be old gen. Same as PS4 and Xbox One.

Next-gen only on PS5 and XSX.

:roflroll: :rofl:

Easy skip! 

They did that with FIFA 14 no surprises there.

If they release Next gen version for PC, they will have to release it alongside PS5 & XSX versions

1 minute ago, goDofWar_skr said:

Old gen meaning? I dont understand..

Won't be using any new upgrade/features. FIFA 21 on PC will be the same version as released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. We’ll have more information on it in the coming weeks.

• Sense the impact of shots, passes, catches, kicks, tackles, and hits with immersive controller haptics. A new DualSense controller on PlayStation®5 with rich and responsive haptic feedback deepens the gameplay experience letting you feel the rhythm of the game in your hands.
  • Faster load times get you in the game quicker than ever. Never lose focus as stadium environments will load with unprecedented speed, letting you get to the kick-off in seconds
  • Deferred lighting & rendering - Authentic new environments, unlocked by a new deferred lighting system create ultra-realistic football experiences and player fidelity, enhancing the game in every part of the stadium.
  • Enhanced animation technology in FIFA enables you to experience ultra-responsive and realistic player movement.
  • Off-ball humanization - From adjusting shin pads in the 89th minute to screaming for passes in the endzone, player humanization unlocks the most authentic character behaviours ever seen in sports video games letting you see the detail and feel all the emotion of football at the highest level.

And bunch more that EA will announce over months.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

At the age of 21 Mbappe already replaced Neymar and Ronaldo. DAMN!

I don't like him but this kid is too good man. ?

Cover is not bad but that horrible optimized Xbox badge ruins it.  

3 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

I don't like him but this kid is too good man. ?

Cover is not bad but that horrible optimized Xbox badge ruins it.  

Yeah. Even I’m not a big fan of him either but he plays really well compared to Messi/CR7 when they were 21. Another reason which makes don’t like him people pace abuse in FIFA ?.

Yeah I meant that Series X badge is really a turn off. I dunno how they approved this design. But it makes PS5 box art looks less ugly lol. ?

1 hour ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Yeah. Even I’m not a big fan of him either but he plays really well compared to Messi/CR7 when they were 21. Another reason which makes don’t like him people pace abuse in FIFA ?.

He's so broken in-game. Even his NIF card is crazy good still. Ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Yeah I meant that Series X badge is really a turn off. I dunno how they approved this design. But it makes PS5 box art looks less ugly lol. ?

Yeah, pretty overly done with Series X badge. Ultimate edition cover is nice. The rest are very collage-y work. 

fifa21-ue-pre-pc-front-norating-rgb.png

17 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

He's so broken in-game. Even his NIF card is crazy good still. Ridiculous. 

Yeah, pretty overly done with Series X badge. Ultimate edition cover is nice. The rest are very collage-y work. 

fifa21-ue-pre-pc-front-norating-rgb.png

This cover looks great

Those covers!

Kbbaj0U.gif

19 hours ago, Ichigo Uzumaki said:

Used to prefer the single pic cover. This looks like something made out of a free trial collage app :mellow:

Yup. And it doesn't even look like it took more than 5mins to make.

Win together, get rewarded together

FUT Co-Op lets you team up with a friend and compete for rewards. Join forces in both Division Rivals and Squad Battles to earn weekly progress, and work towards brand new Co-Op Objectives that reward playing together beyond winning on the pitch.