FIFA 21

SRINI87

1 minute ago, hazard12345 said:

After initial 2 games. X X X X X> straight to kick off

Yeah lol. :lol: But I guess still a welcome change than boring FeWC stadium. Am so sick of playing in that generic stadium. 

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

if anybody wants to take a break from fifa. This would be the perfect year. They haven't done 

anything new bcoz of corona.

Every year i think of this but eventually I end up buying because there are no other football games out there. Also, newer version has more players to play with and no matter how much copy/paste they do but this is the only good football game available. Can't play PES at all.

23 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

if anybody wants to take a break from fifa. This would be the perfect year. They haven't done 

anything new bcoz of corona.

It has been like that after FIFA 12. Very minor changes here and there at best.

5 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Every year i think of this but eventually I end up buying because there are no other football games out there. Also, newer version has more players to play with and no matter how much copy/paste they do but this is the only good football game available. Can't play PES at all.

Same, I couldn't get into PES games now. I think last good PES game was PES 10.

As i will buy the disc based PS4 or Xbox one version I'd like to know how will the free upgrade program work, will i be able to get a PS5 or XSX game disc by showing the shop my purchase bill or will the system detect my previous install in some way and give me a free digital download code ?

It will be the latter. EA has this thing call Dual Entitlement.

Found this on one website, which explains it really well:

Users who have bought FIFA 21 for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One will be able to upgrade their copy should they purchase the next-generation console (PS4 to PS5, or Xbox One to Xbox Series X) in the future.

Physical copies of FIFA 21 also allows users to download and play the PS5 and Xbox Series X versions with a disc drive.

However, for users who plan on purchasing a disc-less console after owning a console with a disc drive, their physical copies of FIFA 21 cannot be used to upgrade to discless consoles via Dual Entitlement.

Players can also only use Dual Entitlement for FIFA 21 for the same console. For example, Dual Entitlement upgrade can only be used when upgrading from PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5, and from Xbox One to Xbox Series X.

BTW, the timeframe is only until the release of FIFA 22.

So, if you buy the PS4 version of FIFA 21 when it launches, and then buy the PS5 2 years later, then you will not be eligible for Dual Entitlement as the next game is already out.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1