FIFA 21

SRINI87

Continues to dominate.

FIFA 20 has reached nearly 35 million players on console and PC, FIFA Mobile continues to perform well

Our player metrics in FIFA 21 are strong, and FIFA Ultimate Team also continues to grow with matches in the mode up 30% year-over-year. 

The FIFA franchise continues to grow. FIFA 20 attracted 12% more players than FIFA 19, and engagement remains strong, making FIFA 20 the most successful game in the 27-year history of the franchise. FIFA 21 launched after quarter end, and is off to a good start, with live services net bookings for the first three weeks up relative to the comparable period last year. FIFA Ultimate Team continues to be the most popular mode in the game, and also the most engaging for players.

• 2 weeks later...

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/11/24/fifa-21-on-ps5-first-gameplay-details/

Next Level Gameplay

One of the things we’re most excited for you to experience is the new PlayStation 5 DualSense wireless controller.

Whether you’re making a last-ditch block to save a certain goal, or smashing one in off the bar from outside the box, the DualSense controller’s haptic feedback responds to what happens on the pitch. With more control over both the intensity and the location of the haptic feedback, you’ll now feel things like powerful left-footed shots with vibrations on the left side of the controller, and more intense feedback from crunching head-on tackles than when players jostle for position at corners or free-kicks.

The adaptive triggers on the DualSense controller also allow us to increase trigger resistance as stamina drains, meaning you’ll feel the effects of players’ tiredness as their fitness decreases throughout the game. This is only available on PS5, and we’re excited for you to feel the difference the DualSense makes to FIFA 21, immersing you into the intensity of a match in ways that weren’t possible before.

Also exclusive to PS5 players is Activity Cards which let you jump to your favourite mode directly from the PlayStation home screen. Combined with the lightning fast load times provided by the power of PS5 you’ll be able to get into matches quicker than ever before. We’re clocking in at under two seconds from the pre-game menu to a Kick-Off match. Sorry, pre-game practice arena fans!

Not sure if anyone experienced this on FIFA 21. 

Here is my day one experience

1: visual: so here am not talking about the frame rate and 4K stuff. The basic look and feel sucks dude! The fields are not greener like they were in FIFA 20. Feels like am playing some lower league matches. Clearly looks like no effort was spent to make it look realistic.

2: Jersey color logic: so I went online to play a seasons game and selected MANU (black and white Zebra jersey) and the opponent was Bayern, with white away Jersey. Like seriously? Who am I supposed to pass the ball to? Referees? LOL . I had to just disconnect the game as both the teams looked same.. pic attached

3: commentators: This is hilarious. I felt some player names were mis pronounced.. I can't recollect how they were pronounced, but see it yourself and you will be like WHATTTT ?

4: the background music when the online game just starts, just before kick off, almost made my ears bleed! Some crappy, loud track . So annoying

5: replay: after scoring a goal usually it used to give some 5-10 seconds time to see the replay, I believe the control was with the player scoring the goal to either let the replay resume or to skip. But with this new version I felt the opponent kept skipping that part even when I was scoring, no big deal but WHY WHY WHY!!! 

I have been playing FIFA for a long time now, but this time I felt it was soan papdi packed in Ferrero Rocher box and given to me for Diwali! 

IMG-20201124-221323.jpg

Edited by Arthur Morgan
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, hope said:

This year version only got squad update. Next year version will be the real deal.

:rofl:

14 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

get on PS4? I am sure you would buy ps5 by the next Fifa releases?

Nah. No PS5 for few more years. Maybe Pro version at some point. My PS4 is biting dust. 

2 hours ago, Masterjack said:

You guys need to try the fifa 21 on Xbox series X/S or on ps5 . The game looks spectacular with the new camera angle as well .  

Looks amazing on my Xbox series S after the new fifa 21 game optimisation for next gen consoles . 

Placebo effect bro. Next gen upgrade is scheduled for Dec 4th. Right now it runs on BC mode on PS5