FIFA 21

SRINI87

Not really a bummer as not a single demo was anything like full game. If anything people only got mad with demo vs final version. 

Though with season started it would have been nice to play till launch. 

13 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

They haven’t said it’s a free upgrade though right? Even the official Xbox list of games doesn’t have FIFA listed as smart delivery

Once you have your PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X, Dual Entitlement enables you to upgrade your copy of FIFA 21 on PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5, or from Xbox One to Xbox Series X, at no extra cost.

If you purchase FIFA 21 for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, you’ll be able to upgrade your copy once you have the corresponding next generation console (PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5, or Xbox One to Xbox Series X) at no extra cost by downloading it to your console up until the launch of FIFA 22. 

FAQ

• Like 1

On 9/22/2020 at 12:58 PM, Jack Black said:

Pity can't transfer FIFA coins from FIFA 20 to FIFA 21.

If that happens then there will be no point playing FUT anymore since you can assemble the best squads right at start and then no point grinding for coins throughout the year

1 minute ago, GameAnalyzer said:

How's it? 

Presentation is 10/10. Very nice colors and design.

Gameplay feels same almost but slightly slow in a good way. Could be due to shitty players but will see how it goes after few matches. 

• Like 1

Career mode development plan settings is nice addition. Able to chose path and improve and also able to change position natively is good

unknown.png

___

Played Rivals placement. Damn, feels so slow. Wonder how long before EA patches it. ?

Don't know but not feeling it this year. Am already exhausted looking at squad to grind again. 

Okay, 10 online games do. Placement reward was very generous. You get a large sum of coins right after placement match. Of course, more if you play better in the first 5 games. 124K for 5 wins. 

• The gameplay is slow in a good way. But I feel it is 100% getting patched with the number of people whining about it already. I hope am wrong though.
  • The skill gap is noticeable which is good.
  • Having a limit on Rivals matches is a good change. Won't have to play a lot just because a bunch decided to play and raise rank 1 points. 30 max per week. Also good for mental health.
  • AI is better. Good runs and doesn't stand like a pillar.
  • GKs are still GKs. The ball can bounce off from time to time.
  • Crosses are powerful. I still find it a super annoying and cheap way to score. But if you are a crosser, you are in for a treat.
  • Corners are improved.
  • Still finding long shots bad.
  • Bad defending will punish you. AI auto defending doesn't look OP as before so far.
  • The overall passing system is better. More ways to build up and score.
  • The pace is important but also not too important. Was able to play just fine with 40-60 pace players. Will be changed with time. Of course, got beaten by Lottin but that is okay. My CBs were 34-40 pace.
  • Menus are well polished. Nicely presented. Though so much clutter. I don't know why they have to change menu position every year.
  • FUT looks packed with objectives and stuff. Regular players will be happy.
  • Career mode changes are subtle. Not big but expected. I like the development path stuff.
  • Didn't play Volta nor plan to.
  • Visually same-same. No next-gen upgrade for PC is ridiculous.
  • Stadium stuff is nice but really don't care as I just skip all replays. Still good for people who want to customize their stadium. 
  • Servers are awesome? Could be due to early/pro launch but I'm getting 5-15 ping and has been a lag-free experience.

Not sure I'll grind like before but overall positive but also fewer changes from the previous game. I feel if they patch and make it fast it will become FIFA 20.5 and that would suck. 

Edited by Joe Cool