The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

Aside from from the Lakes turning red( which has to have some chemical/algae reason behind it ) and Cheeni/Animal based flu that happens every once or twice a decade, the others are regular occurrences in this country :rofl:

Wait forgot famine, thankfully that is in the past, but we do get droughts atleast in one state every year :rofl:

Actually Lonar Lake has turned red/pink. So I wouldn't be laughing at all.

All the biblical criteria has been met. 

Edited by Bhpian Bali

15 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

And today I have a scratchy throat! No fever though. Feeling rather jumpy :nerves:

Don't stress too much. Try and isolate yourself. If it doesn't pass in a day or two you know what to do. Whatever happens do not panic. Won't do yourself or your family any good.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Pune almost doing mumbai numbers while thane is zooming ahead. 

Numbers spiking rapidly in Hyderabad and Bangalore as well.. I think influx of ppl from other states and removing the lockdown causing the rise in numbers. 
Wont be surprised if both cities go into lockdown once again..

8 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

Numbers spiking rapidly in Hyderabad and Bangalore as well.. I think influx of ppl from other states and removing the lockdown causing the rise in numbers. 
Wont be surprised if both cities go into lockdown once again..

ego wont allow that

10 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

ego wont allow that

Bangalore might go into restricted lockdown. Already 4/5 areas are completely sealed down.
Out of those 3 of those areas are complete business zones. Infact traders and shop keepers themselves shut it down before the govt announced it.

Night curfew is on now. Curfew after 8 pm and on sundays. 

3 minutes ago, sobbii said:

How are you now.?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Thank-you for enquiring my friend :)

I Called my MD in the morning and he told me not to panic and since I'm prone to Pharyngitis it's mostly that due to season change. He told me to gargle with salt and warm water (multiple times) and also Betadin (twice a day). He gave me antibiotics and Paracetamol and just in case I get a temperature.

I'm better now. Throat feels better. Didn't get fever and the redness in the throat (back region) has decreased. I didn't have to take the biotics but gargled a lot and took steam.

I have not gone out at all in the last 2 months. Maintained quarantine strictly. It's easy to get nervous and think that in a time like this one has contracted COVID but seasonal colds and throat problems will always be there.

• Like 1

Thank-you for enquiring my friend [emoji4]

I Called my MD in the morning and he told me not to panic and since I'm prone to Pharyngitis it's mostly that due to season change. He told me to gargle with salt and warm water (multiple times) and also Betadin (twice a day). He gave me antibiotics and Paracetamol and just in case I get a temperature.

I'm better now. Throat feels better. Didn't get fever and the redness in the throat (back region) has decreased. I didn't have to take the biotics but gargled a lot and took steam.

I have not gone out at all in the last 2 months. Maintained quarantine strictly. It's easy to get nervous and think that in a time like this one has contracted COVID but seasonal colds and throat problems will always be there.
Shouldn't be anything serious you will be fine..

On March 26 I started to have these body aches something which at that time I felt was weird and I never experienced like that before or may be it was my mind playing games coz of the corona scare.. It was like that for good 7 to 10 days.. I used to dirnk the vital z thrice a day to no difference.. Thn I went to see a doc he prescribed me meds And told me if don't feel better 3 days I should go to the government hospital and get a covid test done.. But thankfully I felt better.. Now I am not even sure what was that all about but I was sh*t scared at that time.. And I used to smoke so would always have a bad throat in morning.. But I have given up on smoking since 3 months now..

32 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Thank-you for enquiring my friend :)

Dont panic dude. 

Same thing happened with me and my friend. She got severe throat pain, all of a sudden. 
Even i got severe cold and head ache last weekend and had some sore throat.
Took basic cold medicine and steam multiple times.
Felt better in couple of days. 

Even i have followed lockdown very strictly. Still doing so. 
Its easy to get worried. Even my parents were tense, when i got cold.. Its the start of rainy season. So getting allergies and infections are pretty common :)

Take Care..

38 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

Bangalore might go into restricted lockdown. Already 4/5 areas are completely sealed down.
Out of those 3 of those areas are complete business zones. Infact traders and shop keepers themselves shut it down before the govt announced it.

Night curfew is on now. Curfew after 8 pm and on sundays. 

They should also impose fine on people roaming w/o masks.

People are going to fkup all the hardwork done by sheer stupidity.

But some people are really considerate. One person who lives in my area went to Chrnnai for business, while coming back he felt some symptoms in the car, so rather than coming to his apartment, he directly checked in to a hospital.

His alertness saved the entire area getting sealed.

1 minute ago, Right said:

They should also impose fine on people roaming w/o masks.

People are going to fkup all the hardwork done by sheer stupidity.

But some people are really considerate. One person who lives in my area went to Chrnnai for business, while coming back he felt some symptoms in the car, so rather than coming to his apartment, he directly checked in to a hospital.

His alertness saved the entire area getting sealed.

They are already fining people w/o masks. I saw in 2/3 places near my house.

Its eventually upto people. If people take responsibility, things will get so much better. 
But as u pointed out, some people even businesses have been very considerate. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, adity said:

My mom and sister both got high fever one after the other and I was really spooked but thankfully, it has subsided in 1 day after getting medicine. Still taking precautions. Even I was feeling really tired today. Really hope its not corona. And even if it is, I hope the symptoms don't get worse since they're pretty manageable till now. Really don't have the mental strength to deal with government hospitals and all that shite rn. 

Take care bro....get some rest as well